Thursday, August 30, 2018

Heartfelt reunions Pt. 2

So once me and the pseudo scientist went our separate ways, I began to make my way towards the underground entrance doors, which were located at the center of the ground floor hall, being guarded by two similar looking to the ones on the second floor, soldiers. There was no time to think, the hall way was populated by panicking scientists and other soldiers trying to direct them towards the underground doors in an orderly fashion. Kind of hard to do with all of those red tree branches growing through the holes we've made in the building, snatching people left and right, stabbing them, ripping them apart, panic, screaming, violent pushing, my type of party.

The only reason that me and Ghost weren't noticed when we exited the room we landed in, is because we were being separated from the hallway by a small corridor connecting the door to the hallway and the door to the room, which housed a toilet in between the hallway and the room. Ghost went first, quietly disappearing in the crowd, in the opposite direction, guess his white outfit would let him sneak through perfectly.

I gave him a few minutes, couldn't give him too much time, I had to work fast while the panic was still going on, I looked at the room we landed in and saw it was already crawling with the branches of the red trees from the outside, however they were not coming anywhere close to the closed door of the room, I figured out a while ago that they seem to only break into the building if there's some sort of opening, otherwise there's something preventing them from invading the building, so I thought it'd be a great idea to let them into the hallway.

Which is exactly what I did, I burst through the door hard enough for it to tear off it's hinges and fall on top of the panicking crowd, creating a ramp of sorts, whilst I pull the door to the room behind me open, with one of the tendrils I wrapped around it from the back of my jacket. I run on top of the little ramp I made, creating sharp edges around my feet, allowing me to stab into the people's heads and shoulders below me, to use as relatively solid footing, as I ran towards the center doors. I guess in that moment, I gave a completely new meaning to the phrase "Going over someone's head".

I heard some gun shots from below me as I ran, but none of them really connected, not even close, I imagine it was really hard to aim those big guns in a big, panicking crowd like that, it didn't help matters any that the tree branches behind me, began to seep into the hall and attack the people inside.

Eventually, I began to reach the underground access doors, the red light on the card machine blinking brightly. The two guards positioned near the doors, pushing away the panicking scientists noticed me and took aim at me, had to use momentum to my advantage, I leaped through the air towards them, making my jacket surround parts of my body and my entire head, leaving my arms and legs exposed. They opened fire and the bullets bounced off of my solidified jacket, they did manage to catch me in the arm though, but it didn't matter, since I ended up crashing against one of them, the force of my solid jacket that was covering my body, knocking one of them on the floor. The other one tried to take aim, but I immediately made my jacket wrap around my arm and extend as far as possible, impaling the second soldier through the throat, the other one began to try and stand up, while I was retracting my Azoth back into myself, I had no time to shape anything so I just kicked him in the head as hard as I could, knocking him out.

Once I finished forming the Azoth within me into my jacket, I reached into the pocket to get out the card, the red light flashed green and I was able to get in. The automatic doors opened and the stairs which led down into the underground were leading so deep down, I couldn't see the end of them from the ground floor, ominous, but I had no time to be cautious, the red branches were running out of panicking victims behind me, so I ran down, so fast, I was skipping through several steps.

Eventually I reached the underground floor, it was yet another corridor filled with different rooms, only it stood out from the upstairs corridors. The corridors upstairs looked neat, clean, taken care of, that is, before I came for a visit, this one? A bit more dirtier, the walls were filled with wet stains, most of which were eating away at the white paint on them, the doors were all made of metal and reinforced, there were pipes sticking out everywhere, so unsanitary and yet, this was arguably their most important section of this entire facility, because this is where they conducted experiments on living creatures.

Those reinforced doors? Almost all housed some manner of ugly looking creature behind them. A man who was hanging from the ceiling, attached to it, by what seemed like his own pus that was leaking from his bloated, red feet, as his rotting teeth were constantly showing due to the lack of lips on his face, eyes completely blood shot. A Denizen, strapped down against the wall, still alive, but clearly, heavily sedated, with metal strings holding it's chest wide open, housing inside several of it's black, dead, organs, all of which had several syringes stuck inside of it, filled with some sort of blue liquid. A cell filled with flowers and other types of vegetations growing out of it's walls (But not breaking through them).

But not all rooms were holding cells, some were experimentation rooms. One of such rooms was a big one, with a big window spreading through the wall, revealing that it was, in fact, a nursery of sorts, housing over 10 babies inside, all of which were hooked up to an IV Drip, inside of which was black liquid, they were infecting these babies with Azoth. All of the babies had black veins, visibly pulsing through their tiny bodies, it was pretty fucked, "For what purpose?" I asked myself, I shouldn't have, because shortly I would get an answer.

As my head went through the giant window, one of the soldiers from above, followed me, snuck up on me and with an unexpected force, smashed my head through the large window of the room, it hurt like a motherfucker, good thing my head was covered in bandages already, it prevented the glass from going too far deep into my skin. He wasn't done though, he tried to force my head down on top of the sharp shards sticking out of the edges of the broken window, thinking fast, I formed a sharp edged end around my elbow and stabbed him through the stomach, that loosened his grip, allowing me to break free, grab his head instead and rub his throat against the sharp shards he was trying to use to his advantage earlier.

Black blood came pouring down from his neck, not even a gasp would escape from his mouth as I murdered him slowly. I was curious at this point, so once he slanted down on the floor, dead, I took off his mask and I saw nothingness. Pale white skin, bald, black veins pulsing all through his head, eyes constantly rolled back, this man was hallowed and he was serving the wrong party and then I noticed another thing, it was quiet, that's right, none of the struggle or window breaking disturbed the babies' sleep, which, if I remember my hospitals correctly, is not normal, at least one of them should have woken up and started crying, but nope, not a sound, just like the soldiers. They were farming their own personal army that obeyed their every word without hesitation, I don't know how, but somehow they managed to use Azoth as means to control other people.

At this point I was getting a bit more worried for my darling, these people clearly held some sort of knowledge about Azoth, which means they must have had all sorts of insane ideas when it came to experimenting on it. As I slowly descended into inner panic, a sound snapped me out of my trance, a sound of a closing door, somebody else was down here with me apart from the monsters within the cells.

Wasn't hard to track the sound to it's source, I busted through the door, ready for a fight, but all I was met with, was this red-headed scientist woman, whimpering underneath a table inside the room, pleading me to not hurt her. I however, wasn't paying any attention to her, she was a speck of dust to me in that instance, because all of my attention was glued to the giant glass tank within the room, wired up through the ceiling and the floor, all connecting to several computers and inside the tank... it was her.

My God, what had they done to her, when I left her, she was little, herself, pure. But when I saw her in that tank, there was so much of her, enough to constantly try and imitate a human shape, like some liquid shadow, stretching and swirling, trying to maintain the human shape, but to no avail, as she would immediately begin to drip down back into the bottom of the tank. I approached the tank, I felt her, felt her pain, her confusion and as I came closer, she flinched away from me, she was afraid of me, they alienated her from me and then I heard it, the click of a door, the scientist bitch was trying to sneak out, bad move. I immediately sent one of my tendrils, stabbing her through the shoulder and pulling her back, grabbed her by the neck and began to squeeze, anger took over, I was ready to squeeze the life out of the bitch, however, I needed her, needed her to open the tank, I guess pissed off me is a very convincing me, because she immediately obeyed.

Click clacking away on one of the computers, the tank began to open, my darling tried to use the human form she was attempting to imitate so hard in order to step out, but as soon as she would take a step, her crooked attempt at a human leg would begin to drip back into a puddle.

"Darling..." I said with all the concern in the world, at which, she lashed out at me, sending one of her tendrils towards me, but missing me and immediately dripping back clumsily to the source. After which she was trying to scatter backwards as soon as I tried to walk closer, her attempt at a human form dripping down into a puddle with each movement she would attempt, she was scared of me, my heart broke in two after seeing her like that, fucking savages.

I extended one of my tendrils towards her "It's me..." I said in the softest voice I could muster, shaking away the human body seemed to warm her up a little, as she would reach out with one of her tendrils towards mine, as the two tendrils wrapped around each other, she seemed to be able to "stand up" in her clumsily attempted human form, that was slowly dripping away back into a puddle on the floor. I began to slowly walk towards her, our tendrils still connected to each other, she didn't back down this time "That's right, it's me..." I kept telling her, hoping that she understood, that she remembered what I sounded like, until finally I was right in front of her, she was unpredictable in that state, I didn't know what she was about to do, could scatter away, or attack me, but I did it anyway, I kissed her dripping away, attempt at a human head and she began to enter me, all of her, there was so much of her, but it wasn't just her.

It was overwhelming, almost like the first time she entered me back when I first met Slendy. The feeling of you drowning in all of your inner dread and horror, as your body would reflexively try to gag out the alien substance, but only not be able to, it's not great. But this time, it was worse, everything burned, there was too much, it felt like my inner organs were stuck in a washing machine and the voices, so many, screaming, yelling, overwhelming my own mind, these voices were not hers, she was buried deep underneath them.

That's when I realized what they had been doing to her all this time, how she grew so much, they were injecting her with Azoths taken from other people they would hunt down, whether those be Runners, Proxies, Oracles and any other creatures, and each time they forcefully joined her with any of them, her own "mind" would get drowned out a bit more and more, as she grew in size, stuck in an inner loop of constant chaos, a chaos that was now brewing within me. I had to drown them out, find her in all of this nonsensical noise, this chaos, it was the opposite of the nothingness I experienced in my death, it was lively, constantly evolving, going and going and yet the result was the same, I could feel myself slipping, I was getting lost, so I did the only thing to oppose this chaotic onslaught of insanity of the others, I concentrated on nothingness, I remembered what that felt like and all of a sudden I heard her, yes, it was our mutual goal that we've heard and so we went for each other.

And then we began to merge and I must tell you, boys and girls, it felt SO NICE. Having these insignificant others disappear into nothingness, because of our overwhelming power and determination, all of them leaving behind their past connections and dissipating into nothingness, leaving only their substance behind, granting us complete control over it, making them become us, it was great, it was AMAZING!

My body on the other hand, wasn't having such a good time, it collapsed on it's knees almost instantly after her entrance, don't blame it, trying to adjust to so much Azoth at once is hard. However, once I began to "wake up" I saw blood dripping on top of my head, with someone's shadow looming over me. I slowly turned around and I saw the scientist wench, the bitch tried to swing a pipe at me while I was having a heartfelt reunion with my darling, she would have succeeded too, if my darling didn't step in. Retracting from my back, instead of my long jacket, was a black, poor attempt at a human torso, complete with a crooked shape of a head, shoulders and arms that were currently lodged deep within the stomach of the scientist bitch. I have never seen Fortissimo do something like that, we simply never had that much of her inside of me, to pull something like that off, now though, she could come out to play whenever she wanted to.

The red haired bitch was in shock, her eyes, of terror, tears running down her face as she realizes, that everything she had ever done, amounted to this, to nothing, I started laughing, laughing as hard as I could, because through her face, my mission only solidified. And as I laughed, I lunged towards her, forming a sharp edge around my hand and delivering a cutting blow so hard, that I knocked her head off. Blood covered me, like rain on a cloudy day as me and my darling, still retracting from my back, hugged as hard as we could and kissed, it was beautiful, cathartic and scenic all at the same time.

As we kissed, she began to re-enter back into my body, ripping through it, leaving burn marks with each cut, what remained of this body's hair began to fall off, as she would stab through the skin on my skull from within, poking one of my eyes out, just like the old day, she was getting comfortable and as she was busy re-decorating our new living space, I began walking out of the dreaded room.

However, her renovations ceased as soon as we walked by the nursery I mentioned before, I felt it, the deep seethed anger pulsing through her, at what they did to her, alienating her from me, oh I heard her anger loud and clear and so for the first time ever, I let her behind the steering wheel. My azoth jacket, would begin to melt to my body, slowly disappearing, as it instead began to wrap around my body, covering my body in Azoth, like a latex suit, being covered completely, including my head. As I "Sat back" and watched her work her way through the building, ripping through all the soldiers that were coming at us, I felt her vindication, her happiness protruding through each brutal dispatch method. At some point she set off a fire, everything was set a blaze, including the nursery, oh man Star would love it, babies on fire, the only thing that was missing was a baseball bat to make it a full set.

And through that chaos, caused by her, we pretty much burned the building to the ground, with some help from the red tree branches that were still invading the building and were also, now on fire. As we high tailed it out of there and out of the loop.

Finally, we're back together.

6 comments:

  1. BLASPHEMOUS BULLSHIT. THESE FUCKERS CAN'T HAVE HOLLOWS, THEY BELONG TO US. That BETTER have been the only Lab for that shit. They'll ruin it all. Ruin the Game... Good that you burned it. Hehehehe. Oh I bet it smelled lovely. Pity the soldiers were hollows. Makes their screams, if any, much less entertaining. I know a thing or two about burning to death, and the pain of it is something special indeed.

    So has your girlfriend kept the excess weight? If she has... Better be careful. You might develop some new roommates in that body. If these things work the way I expect them to... Heheheh. I wonder how many minds, fully formed minds, you will be able to take before turning into a catatonic wreck. Or maybe your girlfriend will absorb them all. Hmmm. Think you two might need to see a Doctor soon, Kelly. I have one in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I don't share your specific fascination with the preservation of the game, I will tell you this, while the soldiers weren't screaming that much, the panicking scientists, now those bastard hit some magical notes, I'll tell you that much, wasn't a fan of the smell though.

      As for her sudden weight gain, she kept it, it's useful, gives us far more range than we've ever had, it also allows her to step out and have fun. As for the others within us, while we haven't completely cleansed their presence, we are steadily and successfully working on it, together.

      However, if we do need a doctor, you'll be the first one I go to, I mean, you are certified after all, there's nobody I trust more than a certified professional.

      Delete
  2. Jesus, no wonder you’re in a good mood. Where’s their next facility? I can’t imagine anything that would drag me out of this bullshit mood than tearing up these fuckers.

    Well hello Fortissimo, it’s been a while, remember me? Ah, probably not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, strange, why such hatred towards this organization? Could it be because they wronged me and you sympathize with my and Fortissimo's pain? I'm touched, truly, but I have to ask, isn't it a bad thing that we have re-united? After all, we are far more stronger together now, which will definitely lead to deaths of numerous lives, innocent, or not. Isn't that a bad thing?

      Oh she remembers you, she remembers everything, she cherishes every instance of human interaction, something I will talk about in my next post in more detail.

      Delete
    2. I know you. Had she not made it, you would still destroy countless human lives, wouldn’t you? You’d still do it for her, and you would find a way to cause just as much damage.

      But more importantly, if I thought what you were doing was bad and I was planning to stop you, would I be telling you so?

      As for my hatred of the organisation, consider me eternally hateful of all organisations that experiment on unwilling humans. But I’d be lying to myself most of all if I said it wasn’t at least a bit personal on your behalf.

      Delete
    3. Well you're not wrong, I would indeed begin a spree, but it would be a killing spree out of hatred, filled with rage. Had she not made it, I doubt I'd be successful in my current goal and considering you're not taking into account the bigger picture, means you sill haven't wrapped your head around what my ultimate plan is, which is ok, it's hard to wrap your head around something so big, plus I'm being very vague, so I wonder, how will your stance change once I get further in my plan.

      As for not telling me, I hope in that case, that you're not telling me, because you are actually, possibly planning something, or are at least condemning me silently, rather than you're not telling me because you don't think that what I'm doing, or are capable of doing, is wrong, because if it's the latter, then I would be greatly disappointed.

      Dawww, I think my "heart" melted a little, thanks, you're a great friend Minxie! I'm glad I have a friend like you.

      Delete