Thursday, August 9, 2018

The Trick is to stay Quiet

A lot of people in this little blog world, in our predicament will tell you: "What are you, stupid? Why are you posting for everybody to see where you're going, what you're feeling and etc. Don't you know that those who hunt you, can and will use that against you!?"

And they're not wrong, but what can you do? Human nature requires socialization, even those of us who are utterly convinced that we have stumped all the unnecessary human desires within us, will eventually require the need to reach out and just spew our guts out, I've learned that in my previous life by getting attached to all of you curious commenter's, with whom I formed rivalries and friendships. Human nature's a bitch.

However, that doesn't mean that the blogs can't be used for strategic purposes, because they sure as hell can be. Take the organization that I've been hunting for two months now for example, yup, you heard me right, two months. That lead I got from Mendella? That interaction between me and him happened two months ago, since then I was hunting them down quietly, being extremely careful to cover my tracks, I didn't attack anyone, or invade any buildings, what I was doing is good old fashioned surveillance work, slowly but surely eliminating each target on the list that Mendella provided me with.

And since they couldn't track me, thanks to my little detour into the Wolf's den, the only way they could know where I was and what I was doing, was this little blog here. So of course when I published my latest post, they immediately deployed a lot of their soldiers to go and scout out the fellow companies that were on that list, but they also deployed them to guard the entrance to their base of operations.

You might say: "But Kelevra, didn't the fact that you published the latest post work against you? Because now they are actively hunting you, as opposed to when you had the element of surprise on your side?"

True, you are not wrong, it would be nice to have the element of surprise on my side, but there's two reasons why I needed to publish that post:

1. They deployed a good chunk of their people to the locations of these other companies on this list, which means a good chunk of their soldiers is gone away from home.

2. Their base of operations is not here, sure I tracked down the address of where their company supposedly works, the thing is, the address led to a warehouse, an empty one at that, no workers, no equipment, nothing inside. I mean, obviously, their actual company workplace building must be somewhere else, after all, why would a veterinary clinic need a warehouse? To store something in it, right? So why is it empty? Because the warehouse, just like the Veterinary Clinic, is a front, in fact, it's something more, it's an entrance, an entrance that I needed to see how it works.

So when the post was published, I payed close attention to the warehouse from the top of it, perched neatly on it's roof. Lo and behold, what was once a quiet and empty warehouse, was suddenly brimming with the sounds of chatter and footsteps and immediately after the noise of footsteps and chatter began, the doors of the warehouse would open up and I was looking at a bunch of guys with guns running out, planning their patrol plans and how much they hate this job, the usual chatter of a hired gun, only this chatter wasn't as useless as I thought it would be.

Listening to my instincts, I decided to stay perched up on top for a bit longer and listen to what they would talk to each other about, it made no sense for me to attack them and then question them, since they could easily have those kill switches inside their brains as well, all I would be doing is giving away my position. Luckily, listening yielded an important bit of info that would allow me to venture inside their base of operations, one of them was complaining about how traveling through the loop makes him dizzy.

These fuckers were working within a loop, which absolutely makes sense, nobody can track you, nobody can get to you, you're outside of the world and you can set up as many unethical experiments as you want, until now. After that I quickly dispatched of the soldiers, it was easy, they were standing close to each other, so when I dropped from the top, I just made sure to spread my Azoth around enough, to stab all of them in any way possible, some died immediately due to a lucky stab through the skull, some I had to quickly finish off while they were still recoiling from the shock of the sudden injury.

And since then, I've been sitting in this warehouse for several hours now, waiting for the loop to open up, as it always eventually does. They might reside within a loop, I highly doubt they can control when it opens up and closes, hence why they isolated it from the outside world via the Warehouse.

I can feel it coming now, I had this post written up for a while now, I want to post it right before I go inside, I want them to see it at the very last second as I strike at them, it's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment