Monday, August 20, 2018

Heartfelt reunions Pt. 1

4 years, it's been 4 years since I last felt her warm presence within me, I've missed it, I've missed her, the bond we shared was unlike anything, anyone will ever experience, a relationship vined together by a singular vision. I shed tears today, tears of happiness, for we are together, once again and the bastards who took her from me, who did horrendous things to her, have all paid the price.

But let's rewind.

So I entered the loop, as soon as I felt it opening up, how do you feel when a loop is about to open, if so many stumble into those without even noticing? One part is experience, a first timer will never notice the subtle and sudden change in temperature, they will think that the momentary deafness of one of their ears is one of the natural, every day occurrences, the fact that the wind is blowing in a completely different direction, but travel through enough of those and you learn to pick up on these subtle occurrences. The other part is, I myself, after my death, changed, drastically, I notice things these days far better than in my previous life, let's just put it like that.

Once inside, as natural for a loop, it's fucks-ville all over the place, nothing makes sense, everything is out of order, it's impossible to explain in any human language, because if I do describe what I saw, you guys will immediately start picturing it in your imagination and start making it fathomable, when in reality it isn't, the shit in these loops, it breaks ones imagination, I simply can't do it justice, just remember the most fucked up music you've ever heard and visualize it in your brain, without attaching any meaning to it in the process, good luck with that little exercise.

So I stumble through the lands of whatever and where-the-fuck, a lot of people get hung up about the shit they see in here, that's the biggest mistake you could do and I would probably make it, being the curious bastard that I am, but I had a goal set in my mind, that made everything else, insignificant and not worthy of my attention. I traversed the lands of hallucinogenics for a while, until something in the air changed, no longer was I smelling the smell of burning rubber and rotting eggs, all of a sudden the air changed, it was more, sterile, I was getting closer, indeed I was.

A few more steps and lo and behold, a two story building, the white walls seemed as if they were shining, probably because they were surrounded by dark red trees which were dripping some sort of dark-ish liquid from their branches, they actually set up shop within a loop, I can't tell if it's the dumbest thing anyone could ever do, or the smartest, I guess it's smart considering for how long these guys stayed off the radar, but not THAT smart, since I eventually found them.

This is where caution went out the window, I was here to save my darling and I was going to cut through every god damn shit head that would get in my way. This was going to be a very vengeful and bloody rescue mission and so it began. Using the opportunity of having the high ground (It's over Anakin!), I launched myself from the hill I was on (Courtesy of the two tendrils from my jacket, propelling me from the ground), right through the second story window, pompous dumb-asses didn't bulletproof their windows, cause they thought nobody would ever find them here. The second I landed, I hear screaming, people start scrambling out of the room, I'm pretty sure somebody pressed the alarm button since I could hear sirens going off the second I smashed in. As for me, the second I was able to look around, I realized that I landed in the middle of some sort of laboratory, tubes and probes everywhere, people in lab coats and shit, good, that means the stains of blood would stand out so much more, I was Picasso, caught right in the middle of my own element. Oh it was glorious, the time it took for their security to respond and start scrambling to the location of my insertion, was enough for me to maim and murder every single one of these brainy bastards, stabbing their limbs off, pouring the random chemicals in the tubes all over them, they were screaming as their skin would start melting away, some fucker's skin melted away and then immediately his blood would begin to congeal, after which it would burst off into a purple flame, it was fucking weird shit, I have no idea what the fuck they were studying, but studying some shit they were.

What was once a clean and perfectly white room, was now a room filled with giant spots of red all over it, with dead bodies and their respective body parts strewn about all over the place, the stench of burning flesh filling the air, it was beautiful, however, as much as I love decorating, company was on it's way.

The footsteps of several men could be heard down the hallway outside, if I went out the door, I'd get lit up like a Christmas tree, my darling wasn't with me to protect me, her reflexes were always far better than mine, so I had to seek assistance from someone else, body #5 happily volunteered, mainly because it was the only one that was still mostly intact. So I stab him through the chest with 4 tendrils extending from the back of my jacket and I perch the body up against my back, a human back pack of sorts, right on schedule too, because the loud footsteps had just stopped, they were in position.

Not wanting to make them wait for too long, because that would be extremely impolite, I burst through the door with my trusty companion and started running away from them, a squad of soldiers, all holed up on the opposite side of the hallway, ready to open fire as soon as they saw me. These guys didn't look like ordinary soldiers, instead of helmets and the traditional garb of a soldier, these guys were decked out in black uniforms, suited with kevlar vests, black pants with knee pads and shit, you know standard military gear, but the most striking thing, were their black masks over their balaclavas. The masks had nothing on them, except the two eye holes, these guys looked like they were marching on behalf of death itself, pretty fucking cool looking. At a quick glance, I saw one of them give a simple hand gesture and that's when the noise of gun fire filled and bounced around the hallway. My trusty companion was doing a good job of absorbing most of the bullets while I ran away, trying desperately to find us cover, before my companion was reduced to nothing but red jelly.

Then I saw it, one of the many room's door closing, somebody was still on this floor, truth is, I needed information because I had no idea on where I should be going in this facility + I needed to restock on trusty companions, so I burst through the door without hesitation, out of the line of fire and what do I see? A white coat, trying to get out the window, fat chance, so I quickly extend my tendrils, wrap just above the person's elbow and yank them right back, making them hit the floor hard, I was about to start politely asking questions, as I dropped my shot up companion on the floor and then I realized, this guy wasn't one of the scientists.

The white coat wasn't a lab coat, it was a white trench coat, the guy was wearing a white fedora and  what seemed like a black balaclava mask, only without the mouth hole and instead of the eye holes, he had two white circles. Whoever the fuck this weirdo was, I was about to get some answers, some that I wanted to hear and some that I wouldn't expect.

I immediately grabbed  him by the collar of his trench coat and yanked him to my face's level.

"And who the fuck might you be, spooky man?"

As I yanked him upwards, he dropped a pretty big metal container, that seemed to have cold steam coming through it's seal.

"I guess, this is the part where my plan goes a little bit sideways, it's alright, I came prepared for this."

He mumbled to himself, great, a crazy loon that I didn't have time for.

"Mr. Kelevra, I understand that you're looking for your Azothic companion, I'll keep this brief..."

I was flattered that this guy knew me, was even more appreciative of the fact that he wasn't going to waste my time.

"This company was on my tail for months now, because I stole something valuable from them for research purposes. It wasn't enough and I needed something else from them to continue my research, as luck would have it, you came back and planned to attack them in order to re-unite with your companion, I planned around that and used your attack as a distraction to extract the materials that I needed" 

He pointed at the metal container on the floor.

"And what if what you're trying to steal, is also my companion, for your own experiments?"

"The type of experiments they conducted on your companion, I have already done myself, only on a smaller scale, if you wish to waste your time interrogating me, you can, but I promise you, that I will not tell you anything different, since I am already telling the truth..."

This guy's voice irritated me, it was emotionless, distant and calculated and yet he gave off the vibe of someone who loves listening to himself. The foot steps in the hallway were getting louder, I guess they got tired of sitting around.

"However, I did prepare for a scenario where we would have an encounter, so I spent a little extra time staking out the place before sneaking in, the only location in this building that is restricted to specific people, seems like the underground floor, since that is the only door that can be accessed with a key card, that I saw in this entire building. If I were to make a wager, I would say that your companion was down there, with all the other important experiments.

He handed me the key card that he had in his hand this entire time apparently, or maybe he hid in inside his sleeve.

"And I've got the access card, thanks to your little diversion before entering the loop, security was scarce and it was pretty easy to nick this from one of the employees here."

No way was I believing anything he said, his plan sounded too perfect for a complete stranger, I was about to stab him in the gut, maybe pain would give him some incentive to stop jerking me around. Alas the soldiers ended up kicking the door in, I immediately turned around, dropping the Spook and forming two sharp edges around both of my hands, from the sleeves, while the Spook scrambled towards his container.

It was a Mexican stand off, I honestly didn't have much of a chance, a dozen guns were pointed at me, no way I had the type of reflexes my darling had, to manipulate the Azoth around me quick enough to protect myself long enough from the gunfire, to get close to them.

Few minutes of the silent stand off and then it happened, some sort of force seemed to suddenly push me from the back, it was so sudden it made me lose balance and begin falling to the floor, it was the Spook, he was the one who pushed, in fact, he pushed me so hard that he, himself fell down right beside me, I was about to stab him, simply based on instinct, until I saw a giant, red branch shoot above us, through the window that the Spook had left open.

The branch ripped right into one of the soldiers, lifting him up a little bit into the air, what followed was a bunch of tree branches growing out of the poor bastard, there was black liquid flowing through the eye holes of his mask, the countless tree branches that grew within him, ended up ripping the poor bastards body apart, however there was no blood, just the black liquid, erupting all over the soldiers that were standing behind him, bizarre part? None of the soldiers, not even the one that got ripped to shreds, let out even the slightest of a sound, they stayed quiet, all of them, however, they did start opening fire on the several branches that were teetering closer towards them now.

"Come on!"

I heard the spook yelling behind me, near the other set of windows that were closed, I immediately got up and ran towards him, wrapping a tendril around his waist and jumping out the window, pulling him along with me. We were now falling into the pitch darkness of the loop, only point of orientation was the light coming from the windows of the ground floor, trying to time this correctly, I stabbed the wall of the building with one of my sharp edged sleeves, halting our momentum and using my body as a pendulum to launch The Spook into the ground floor window. Then using the tendril that was wrapped around him, I simply climbed down through the same window, we were indoors yet again. Looking above, to the second floor, I saw another set of tree branches launch into the other window we jumped through as well.

We had to move out of the room we were in, since the branches would start invading the, yet another, freshly made hole we've created within this building. So we dashed out into the corridor, closing the door behind us, stopping for a few seconds to catch out breath.

"Well, as much as I enjoy being used as a battering ram, I believe I do must depart now, this is getting a little bit too confrontational to my liking."

He handed me the access card.

"I believe you were about to take this?"

No, I believe I was about to stab you, before, but now, I kind of owed this bastard for knocking me out of the way of that tree branch upstairs. So I accepted the card, but I had to know.

"You still didn't answer my question as to who the hell you are."

"It's a pity that you wouldn't recognize my disposition but then again, I am not that active on social media and for good reason. But I did read into your blog and even comment on it at some points before, my handle was 'Ghost'"

For those of you wondering, it was this Ghost and I did read through his blog for a bit, I must say I admire people who try their hardest to research shit we deal with, despite how illogical it all is, their desire to connect some sort of logic to it all, is hilarious to witness for sure, because in the end, all of their theories usually end up in bits and pieces, it is however admirable, because no matter how hopeless it is, they still push on.

After that, we went our separate ways. The post is getting a bit too long now, so I'll carry on with what I found in the underground level at some point later, right now, me and my darling are going to go out celebrating.

22 comments:

  1. I do not understand why you would want to stab me, when I happily divulged all the information to you, right off the bat, paranoia? Wouldn't ping you to be the sort to fall under the hauntings of paranoia.

    Nevertheless, I appreciate the lack of stabbing towards me, a hole in the gut would prove difficult for me to conduct my further research with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to see it from my perspective, I was trying my damnedest to save the love of my life. Of course I was on edge, failure was a great paranoia amplifier.

      Besides, you irritated me with your smarmy, know-it-all attitude.

      Delete
  2. White trench coat and fedora? Stylish motherfucker.

    I take it your girlfriend is fine then, Kelly? Or... Seems to be fine, at any rate, hmm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, that is arguably the nicest compliment I have ever received from a proxy who is a serial killer.

      Delete
    2. You are VERY welcome. You know, I REALLY don't get why people think I'm such a bad guy. I'm polite, I give compliments when they are deserved. Sure, I might eat a guy every once in a while, or flay a kid in front of their parents, or set fires in orphanages every once in a while... Sometimes dissect well-dressed intellectual types while they are still conscious... But that is all SMALL stuff, you know? You gotta look at the whole, when passing judgment on a guy. And personally? I think I'm a REALLY great guy.

      Delete
    3. Oh I don't know, maybe it's because you're absolutely fucked in the head? Yeah, I think that has something to do with the whole "Morningstar is a cunt" deal.

      Delete
    4. @Morningstar: She's fine, by no means is she currently alright, but I'm sure we can work things through, don't you worry Starman.

      @Hannah: Hello Sanna, you seem to have mis-placed your rich, insult vocabulary.

      Delete
    5. @Kelly: Oh but I DO worry. I mean... Think about it. If something happened to your beloved, what would you do? How would you handle it? Loss is a terrible thing, after all. Can shatter even the soundest of minds, let alone yours.

      @Hannah: Do I fucking know you? Kill someone close to you? I hope so. That level of hostility and RUDENESS is something I simply CANNOT tolerate. I am SORELY tempted to track you and Spooky von Amnesiac down. Educate the both of you on proper methods of skinning a living creature without letting it die. Heheheh. Or just have you Hallowed again, and make you ram your face into the nearest heavily armed runner. That might be funny. Hell, maybe I would track down Sanna again and have you attack HER. Might be good for a giggle, what do you think Kelly? Spooky Man, your input is welcome too, you've earned it. For being well dressed.

      Delete
    6. @Douchenozzle: This level of hostility is something you're going to have to deal with, since you're a sadistic piece of shit, tough shit Flubber.

      As for tracking us down, I'm pretty sure G's been avoiding your type of people for quite some time now, successfully might I add, so good luck douchenozzle.

      And me getting re-hallowed? Good luck, you're a goof if you think G allows me to walk around his place, without having some sort of plan in case I become hallowed again.

      As for Sanna, how about you leave her out of this and pick on someone your own size, like your bandaged boyfriend up there.

      Delete
    7. @Hannah: While I do appreciate the confidence in my ability to avoid danger, one of the key factors to my success is not clearly irritating the obviously dangerous people involved in our mutual situation.

      So if you could kindly shut up and get off the laptop, that would be appreciated Hannah.

      @Morningstar: While I do apologize for the rudeness of my young colleague and understand your frustration with her (Poor in my opinion) attempts at mockery.

      Understand that you do have quite the rotten reputation, so this reaction should be expected, although, of course I don't encourage it for obvious reasons.

      If you decide to try and track us down, I can't stop you, however, I do warn you, it might end up to be a colossal waste of your time.

      Delete
    8. Honestly, the possibility that you lot know how to fuck with the hallowed is such blasphemous bullshit that I don't know why you slipped under my radar for this long. But me oh MY am I going to keep an eye on you two, from now on.

      But Hannah, Sparky dearest, do you really think that if I found you, and I re-hallowed you, that Dr. Spookypants would still be ALIVE to fix you? And even if he did survive, do you think he really cares about you enough to risk tracking ME down. Think about it, it isn't like you idiots can put me down, and if I hallowed you, I wouldn't exactly let you stick around the lab for experimentation. You'd be off with me, on a magical adventure of murder, pain, torture and comedy. The punchline of course being your inevitable death.

      Ghostie-poo isn't going to risk everything he has worked for, in the name of rescuing a mildly interesting experiment like yourself. You're fooling yourself if you think you aren't replaceable. Plenty of the hallowed out there to unhollow. Maybe the next one will have pyorokinesis, or some shit. Maybe healing hands like that dead idiot Sage. Heheheh. Dangerous profession like yours, he is bound to replace you at some point, if he can't keep repairing you.

      As for you, my well-dressed fellow man of Science. You ARE a halfway decent diplomat, aren't you? Not many have tried politely apologizing to me before. Makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. But I should clarify something. I have a LOT of time to waste. Like, oodles of it. Eternity, in fact. Not saying you should watch your back anymore than you already do... But maybe you should put a muzzle on your pet, before she pisses off someone less understanding than I am.

      Delete
    9. This is entertaining, god I missed the blogs so much, Hanna- or Sparky as Star put it, thank you for the laugh, tis was truly funny to behold.

      Delete
    10. Leave Hannah the fuck alone. If you want to attack me, there’s not a lot I can do about that. But leave her out of it.

      Delete
    11. Now, now Sanna. That isn't how this little game works. Sending people, who you might feel bad about killing, after you is INFINITELY more fun than just showing up and butchering you. If it helps, if I do ever send old sparky after you, I would be rooting for you to win that fight.

      You know. So I can do it again sometime with another idiot.

      Delete
    12. And you think that would shake my will or something? So maybe you’re real. Whatever. You showed me the fucking abyss. I see it in my every fucking waking and sleeping nightmare. And maybe this is one of those nightmares. But it doesn’t matter. You think a half-arsed hollow trick with someone I care about is going to ruin me? Fuck, maybe you set me free, because what the fuck have I seen or done that’s worse than what you’ve shown me?

      Think about that, motherfucker, and I’ll think about what your blood would feel like rolling off my hands.

      Delete
    13. Silly Sanny. You don't have a will left to shake. Good thought though. Because you aren't as bad as I am, you are free to do whatever the hell you feel like, and still be morally justified. Might I advise starting with a bit of cold-blooded murder? Nothing premeditated, nothing planned. Just pick a person who looks like they deserve it, and make them pay. Heheheh.

      Really isn't much left to ruin with you, is there? Still be funny to send Sparky after you. Make you feel bad for afternoon before you forget about her. Hmmm. No. Maybe an hour. But that is an hour I can REALLY savor. Heheheheh.

      Delete
    14. Piss the fuck off. You’re just a part of my nightmare. You’re fucking dead and gone. ACT LIKE IT and stop making me VOMIT MY FUCKING GUTS OUT.

      Someone who looks like they deserve it? I guess all the fucking terribly dressed pale blonde fucksticks with glowing eyes should watch out. And then EVERYONE can watch the fuck out because I’ll obviously be fucking dreaming and doing whatever I want!!!

      Delete
    15. Hohoho, I am absolutely digging the attitude, Minxie. This some good shit, definitely far more entertaining then you just freaking the fuck out.

      Man what the hell did I miss in all those 4 years?

      Delete
  3. I’m glad she’s OK. Well, I’m not, but I am, whatever, we’ve been over the complexities of this. You are certainly in a better place than me. I have a lot of cleaning up to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the Minxie still breathes, glad to hear and I wonder what you mean, by cleaning up, did you, by chance, kill someone?

      Delete
    2. No, unfortunately. I would love to tell you I had. That would be an easy cleanup. Even easier with a friend back that will take care of the body.

      Delete
    3. I feel like you're making a re-mark about my past life's nasty habits. Well, you'll be happy to know, I don't do that anymore, I used to do it, because certain cravings had to be satisfied.

      Once reborn, such cravings have become unnecessary.

      Delete