Thursday, August 22, 2013

You come knocking...

I come smashing.

So The Unnamed Chi- The Spoiled Brat, tried to make me work for her, tries to intoxicate me to serve her? I don't give a damn, if that's the Instant inside of her, or if it's her doing, I really don't, fact of the matter, I don't appreciate people attempting to brain wash me, I really don't.

So, today, I was specifically looking for the base of the Nameless, it's really hard to find anything about them, since they are usually the people that just disappear from the face of the Earth. But, through some "reliable sources" we were able to locate one base. The same coffee shop where I met The Spoiled Brat.

So I take Egle with me and we start raising hell, now the Nameless are mostly grown dudes, or gals, since the fear of responsibility mostly hits you in your 30's or 40's when you decide to have kids. And some of them could be military men, or something among those lines.

Didn't matter though, with Egle and my darling Fortissimo behind my back, those dudes stood no chances. Once were done slaughtering all of them, we left only one of them alive, so he could tell us where we could find other bases, of course he wouldn't speak, so I had to resort to good o'l coffee.

So I heat up some coffee in the coffee machine, put The Nameless's head on the counter and start pouring The oh so very Hot coffee on his face.

Eventually he cracked, so we can add another group of servants that we had found, to our list.

6 comments:

  1. Holy shit you actually cracked a nameless? From what I've seen they'd gladly die to protect their mistress. Then again you didn't ask about the Unnamed child herself.

    They are probably less willing to give their lives for other nameless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be, not to mention, that Coffee was REALLY hot.

      Delete
    2. Dude, Kyra electrocuted one of them, repeatedly. And he still didn't crack. Another was eaten alive by raptors, because he refused to talk. They crack, but it takes extreme measures.

      Or the coffee just tasted very very bad. Nothing worse than bad coffee.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad it was coffee and not tea. Here's to tea.

    Military men take pity on children? Aww, that must be adorable to watch, if it wasn't the Unnamed Child that is.

    It's a shame you don't have a kid to be a boogeyman for anymore. I was totally going to meet the kid so I would have someone to sing Disney songs to. Goddammit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late to the party, as usual, but I figure I'll say this here. I'm glad that you were not, in fact, brainwashed. I think I would have been disappointed if you had been.

    ReplyDelete