Saturday, August 10, 2013

Magnets, how do they work?

You heard me.

So the FBI are reading my blog, nice to know, HI DIANA!

You see I was doing my regular thing, hunting down servants and we found another base, it was rather small and appeared on our radar unexpectedly. Usually I would take at least one member of The Aces of Rejects with me, but this time I decided to go alone, I was bored, I wanted to have some fun.

The base was something original for a change, a junk yard. So I told Koschey to keep an eye on the girl, while I go have some fun.

To my surprise, when I got there, I found not only Proxies, with them were Timberwolve's and Lilim's, it was obvious, it was a trap. They tried to shoot me down, but my darling protected me, a slaughter began, I was chopping heads left and right and was having fun doing so.

After they were realizing, that taking me down like this is pointless, they started running, at this point it was like a game of hide n' seek in a Junk Yard, at least that's what I thought, but all that time, it was an elaborate plan, to get me to walk in front a Scrap Magnet, and not one, but Four Scrap Magnets.

How did they achieve that? You see in the Junk Yard, there was a building, looked like a garage for trucks and shit. After they scattered, it would be logical to look for more of them inside of that building, I was never to keen on subtlety, I just decided to take the front door, what I was greeted with, was 4 magnets, with their backs pushed against the wall, the magnetisy part facing the door, where I was currently standing.

As soon as they saw me, they turned those things on.

To their surprise and to be quite honest, to my surprise also, it didn't work. My darling didn't feel a thing, we weren't being pushed toward the magnets, my Darling wasn't getting separated from me, we just didn't feel a thing.

So I proceeded with murdering all of them.

I didn't expect for the magnets not to work, I mean I did think over the theory of those magnets not being strong enough or something like that, but even so, my darling would at least feel something, if she would feel something, she would tell me, hell, even if she didn't tell me, I would feel it.

I guess Med's theory on magnets, is flawed somewhere, too bad.

Also, an interesting thing that I had found after slaughtering all of them, their databse reveals, that they were contacted by an Anonymous, who linked them to Med's blog, specifically the magnet part, revealed to them the link to my blog and suggested to them that they all team up against me. This Anonymous also came up with the plan on how to get me to stand in front of the magnets, at first it was surprising to know that there was someone who knew so well, that they would practically predict what I would do.

But the surprise disappeared after I brought the information back and asked Egle to hack, or trace, or whatever (She's good at those sort of things.) and tell me who this Anonymous is. The signal went back to the FBI and there is only one person who knows me that well in the FBI, Diana.

After that, I returned to my duty of watching over the girl.

27 comments:

  1. Fucking magnets, how do they work? I fuckin hate that song, it can go eat a dick pavlova.

    Do you have any proof they were real magnets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A metal bucket that near the door I came through got instantly attached to the things.

      Delete
    2. -Do you have any idea why it didn't work?

      -Which of the four magnets did the bucket stick to? Were any of them repelling?

      -Did you note anything else unusual about the place?

      Delete
    3. - No idea.

      - All the magnets were working, I am sure of that.

      - Nothing out of the ordinary, apart from all the dead bodies I left there.

      Delete
    4. Frick, no leads. Thanks anyway and sorry for bugging you with questions.

      Delete
  2. Like you said, Fortissimo is a special kind of Azoth now. Maybe she's not affected by magnets.

    -Veigar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder if Fortissimo conducts electricity? Might be worth investigating. Think unaugemented azoth does, I'll check once I've got contact with my friend at the lab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about augmented, but it's pretty standard for azoth to conduct electricity. The metal particulates facilitate it.

      Delete
  4. I made an azoth wielding proxy electrocute himself to death with his own magnetic field. The one that killed my Charlotte, our sweet Charlie.

    Perhaps it did not work, because you no longer serve the pale, faceless sack of bollocks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh. Somewhat doubt that; doesn't fit, somehow. I mean, Fortissima didn't change much between killing runners and proxies. Trust me, I've gone over the footage.

      Delete
    2. Stick your footage up a duck's bajango, sonny boy. You ain't the man connected to Fortissimo; I wish to hear it from Kelevra himself.

      Delete
    3. I don't think me not serving Marshmallow has anything to do with it. I mean the substance doesn't change, weather you serve someone, or not.

      Again either the theory is wrong, either there's something wrong with us.

      Delete
    4. I have spent weeks going over footage of his rampages, trying to find some way to avoid him torturing me to death.

      Delete
    5. And is it going to save you? Probs NOT! So yeah. Duck's banjango.

      Delete
    6. Yeah, probably not, but it'd be pretty baller if it did.

      Delete
    7. And you did hear it from Kelevra hisself. So go find a duck playing a banjo, and beat yourself over the head with it. The banjo, not the duck. Unless you're into that kind of thing.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Keeping a constant eye on her.

      In the morning ate some cereal, spent her whole day in the kinder garden, once came home went with her Mother to the mall, after that dinner, spend time playing with toys and watching some cartoons, after that a midnight snack.

      And off to bed she goes. Best thing about keeping surveillance over anyone for me, is that I can't fall asleep, well my body can, but not my mind, I can constantly watch over her.

      Delete
    2. May god have mercy on any bullies she may encounter.

      -Veigar

      Delete
    3. Oh wow, you're like Slender Man's child-friendly cousin. :D

      Ha, this is indeed why I am your friend, the endearingly crazy massacres and the occasional surprising act of humanity. *hugs*

      Delete
    4. Ah good, I'm glad to hear that she's doing well and that she seems to be well cared for

      Delete
  6. Maybe your Girlfriend wants you to go to that girl because she wants to move to the next step in your relationship. You are already living together (in the same body even! o:) so maybe she wants to adopt? :D

    ~Shine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iheardyouweretalkingshit.gif

    Sorry, for the late timing. I was indisposed when you posted this.

    Magnetism alone does not work, for much the same reason as you cannot pick up copper with a magnet nor stick fridge letters to proxies. Azoth is not ferromagnetic; in order to repulse or attract it, you need to induce a magnetic field within it. Hence my usage of eddy currents. Strong enough magnetism can disrupt azoth's functioning, just as it can do weird things to the human brain, but it can't extract it from someone.

    An MRI can produce eddy currents as well as what is scientifically known as a fuckton of magnetism. It requires supercooled superconductors. It is not a scrap solenoid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I have no friking idea what you just said, but I'm sure it was very important.

      Welcome back by the way.

      Delete