Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Diana you BITCH!

Remember the havoc Dimok caused? No news of it, nope, nadda, zilch, donut.

Her agents are working hard, yes they do DON'T THEY!?

That fucking bitch, she erased all the news about the whole Dock just collapsing, and somehow made ALL and yes I do mean ALL residents, be quiet about what had happened, do you know how I can tell.

Nothing about it in the newspapers, news, not even fucking rumors about upcoming end of the world and shit, NOTHING!

People are not panicking and that gets me mighty pissed off, to top it all off, I can't track that bitch, she is hiding her frequency very well, not to mention using The Path, could give away our hiding spot. At first I figured these guys were FBI, fuck it, they have documents saying so, but there is something deeper, something different.

In fact, remember Diana's back story? She was a murderer, how the fuck is she in charge of ANY FBI group!? Either there are some strings being pulled, really hard. Either there is something bigger behind this cover up mission than the government.

I need to find out what the fuck is going on and for that I need to find Diana.


Anyway, in other news, we found a way on how to travel through domains. You see, since I can't travel through my domain, which is The Path, because I have Fortissimo inside of me, darling. Once I step a foot inside The Path, I will be immediately located by Marshmallow Man, but if Gorinich goes inside The Path, he won't be detected, because he doesn't have Azoth inside of him, he has a different substance flowing through him. That very substance will be Alien to The Path and it simply won't see him and before you start jumping at me, that "That's simply an assumption." well we already tested it, didn't have any consequences to face.

So now I can keep an eye on my favorite people, YAY!!


Apparently, I'm getting fans, those who want to join my group, now you know, like any smart psychopath I would deny those candidates and maybe kill them off BUT! I had a thought, what stops me, from making my own Organization? I mean every Fear has it's servants, there are Runners and now there are legit FBI agents, so why not make a new organization, The Rejects?

Now I understand, that any member I take can back stab us  at any given moment, because I don't have quite the Fright effect, that any of The Fears have over their Servants, but God Damn it, if they feel lucky upon betraying me, I welcome them, I might not have the effect, but I sure as hell am going to make it.

So far recruited a good bunch of people, you have no idea how much my mail box is exploding with messages right now, the messages are coming from everyone, runners, maenad's, proxies and so fucking on...

I don't find it suspicious, since the mail box started growing right after the disaster that Dimok caused, apparently the news were fast enough to spread around a couple of people, so yeah.

So far I only recruited people, that I personally met, I will withdraw any information, they are not working with me, they don't know where we are and they are working in a completely different town than we are. So practically, they don't know any more, than you readers do about us. I think, this might work actually.

Crazy isn't it?

41 comments:

  1. Kelevra, It's the FBI, AKA the American government. They know how to cover up anything and everything. How do you think the general public doesn't know about this shit yet?

    Also, since it's the first time I've been able to read about it, nice job on the pier. Boy was Veigar pissed about that.

    High fives all around.

    I'd gladly join you if me and Veigar weren't leashed to each others necks.

    *JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that, I would welcome you with open arms, too bad I am forced to kill you since you and Veigar are leashed to each other.

      But no hard feelings alright :)

      Delete
    2. Only the softest of feeling Kelly.

      *JP

      Delete
  2. That's some mad shit right there.

    Are you saying you can track the sirs and I again? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Please don't cause any trouble for us. And don't steal any of our stuff.

      Delete
    2. I won't be causing anything, why should I? It will be caused by someone else.

      Delete
    3. I don't like foiling surprises.

      Delete
    4. Oh sweet shittery on a crumpet.

      May I ask how you can tell?

      Delete
  3. I'll join your little group, long as I get to dump several tonnes of explosives in your bedroom while you sleep.

    Also, does anyone remember bedrooms? Those seem like they'd have been nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vaguely. *scratches head* They look kind of comfy. Also, warm showers. Anyone remember those?

      Delete
    2. yup, we have warm showers here. They're fucking AMAZING. You jelly?

      Delete
    3. Well jel. :(

      Washing out of a bowl is awkward as fuck.

      Delete
    4. I'd invite you over because I have showers in my hideouts. But I'm not sure you should trust EAT enough to be near water in her hideouts.

      But yes, showers are awesome. You don't realize ho awesome until you have to miss them though.

      Delete
    5. It's OK. We do have soap, at least. And deodorant. Even if it is men's soap and deodorant.

      Delete
    6. I remember not having those.. Seriously proxiehunter forgot to put those on his "everything a runner should have" list thingy.

      Or I just missed them, I dunno.

      Delete
    7. No way. Proxiehunter let someone put 'tampons' on that list. PERIOD PADS, people. A proxy who kidnaps you ain't gonna give two merry shits if you start convulsing from toxic shock syndrome.

      Delete
    8. Well duh, he's male. He knows nothing about periods.xD

      Delete
    9. @Philly: I don't sleep, at all.

      Delete
    10. Why don't you sleep? I'm fairly sure you said you woke up to that pale girl.

      Delete
    11. I have something that'll help you sleep. Ever tried Laudanum?

      Delete
    12. Don't do it Kelevra!

      And hey Phil, since you took it, d'you know constipation is a side effect of laudanum? Yeah, enjoy that. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

      Delete
    13. Yeah, I did. I eat a lot of fibre, though, so it isn't so bad. Still, that's why I'm trying to get off it.

      Delete
    14. Oh GOD. Please don't develop an addiction. For the sake of your team. Addicts are the WORST people to live with. Jesus Chrysler.

      Delete
    15. I know. Trying to get off it, as I said, so it doesn't get that far. Lucky I didn't take much; like, a spoonful or two to help me sleep.

      Delete
    16. That's like how it started for her as well. >:( I'll bet opiates are a really fucking bad idea!!!! Get some fucking Nytol.

      Delete
    17. @Minxie: Didn't as much as wake up, rather, came out of a trance, that I sometimes walk into. I can't sleep, since I don't feel tired, I don't feel anything, remember?

      Delete
    18. @sanna
      'Her?'

      @Kelevra
      Isn't that basically sleeping? Like, even though you don't feel tired your brain needs a rest, so it shuts down and you basically pass out? You're only human, after all. Need rest the same as the rest of us.

      Delete
    19. Doesn't matter anymore.

      Methinks Kelevra sleeps, too. Surely you notice your movements becoming lethargic?

      Delete
    20. I would agree with both of you, if there wasn't one slight factor, I can remember everything during this trance process, my eyes remain open and I stare at things and I remember every second.

      Maybe it is my body going to sleep, but not my brain, that stays working all the time.

      Delete
    21. Maybe. but that begs the question of how your brain rests. Maybe it's meditation type deal? You're an interesting bloke.

      Delete
    22. And for someone so violent, he gives wonderful hugs.

      Delete
    23. @Philly: Maybe, to be honest, I don't know how I function myself. You can add that to the list of my weaknesses.

      @Minxie: Hell yeah I do.

      Delete
    24. To be honest, I've given up somewhat on figuring out your weakness. Mostly functioning on the point blank annihilation theory, and that's been prepped for a while. When you do kill me could you do me a favour and leave my people out of it? Think of it as a preplanned last request.

      Delete
    25. Am I the only one who is reminded of prophet Musa when he says "my people"? Get Slendy to split the Red Sea. :P

      Delete
    26. Well I am technically Jewish. On the other hand, it's less a mission from god and more not having anything better to do than keep them alive.

      Delete
    27. Aah, if you're Jewish then "Moses" works better than "Musa". First Delilah, now Moses/Musa, I might have a thing for religious references.

      Hey Kelevra, you'd LOVE the Hindu deity Shiva. His domain is destruction. And he has a third eye with which he vaporises any poor fucker who crosses him. Guy had a nasty temper.

      Delete
    28. Also lord of the dance, if I remember rightly (and I definitely don't. COE school, we didn't cover Hindu deities in any detail). So that'd be amusing.

      Delete
    29. Yes, he is Shiva lord of the dance, and Lord Of Death And Destruction at the same time. In his Lord Of The Dance form, he is in a ring of fire crushing a demon beneath his foot. In his Lord of death and destruction form, he has the River Ganges in his hair.

      If you think Lord of the dance is funny, you should look up his Shiva Linga form.

      Delete