Friday, August 30, 2013

Mr. Red Eyes.

Who is this guy?

Let me explain, I arrive to England, settle in, kick back. And then I decide to go see how my Rejects work, it was enjoyable, on one front they were getting slaughtered, on the other they were the ones slaughtering, overall it was a win win situation for me, since Destruction was being caused either way. It was fun to watch.

But then, I see this fellow, he is one of my Rejects and he is definitely not a human, nor a proxy. This guy, possessed amazing strength, to the point where he actually punched a guy's face in, he possessed enormous speed level and on top of all that he was agile as shit. He was obviously a different kind of servant than a proxy.

Allow me to explain, in one base he has inhuman strength, speed and agility, in the other he has none of that, yet he grows four black tentacles out of his back and starts slaughtering everyone left and right, in the third base he shape shifts. This guy is something else and he is on my side, I think, he gets along with The Rejects very well, so I assume he is one of my Rejects.

I need to find out who he is, he is a valuable asset. Even when all of The Rejects that accompanied him died, he was still able to kill everyone and the way he works, ruthless, like a vicious animal, yet at the same time very smart, he outsmarted several of his opponents with ease.

I think, I need to be more involved with my little fan club.

24 comments:

  1. Seeker, but that's just an assumption.

    I'd suggest Revenant, but Revenants are illusions or some annoying shit like that.

    I suppose I'm never going back to England then, huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the hell are seekers anyway..I've heard about them but..

      Delete
    2. I have no fucking idea, except some magical crazy ass shit comes into it, or superspeed or superstrength or something. Ask Spyre or Rose, they would probably be able to give you more helpful details than me, and probably with less bitterness, since I am describing superproxies here and may be rather biased.

      And speaking of, Kelevra, you're apparently not invited to Spyre's wedding, it is actually mentioned in the post, that you aren't invited. (I beg of you not to mess up the wedding in revenge, she has a daughter.)

      Delete
    3. Yes, what are Seekers? I got no idea myself. I just see that word occasionally pop up in the comments of other blogs, not knowing what it means.

      Delete
    4. It's like a......... maybe they LOST something and are looking for it. Noooo, I don't know. >:(

      If there's one thing that can be determined, it's that we should kill them!!!! If you don't know what it is, why take risks????

      Delete
    5. I knew the word sounded familiar, I looked through the blogs I was following and remembered ol' Strider.

      On his blog, behold, the apparent definition.

      Delete
    6. Jesus. By that definition I am a friggen Seeker. And I am NOT a Seeker.

      Delete
    7. Seems lazy to me. I am a firm believer that one should invest time, blood, sweat and tears into becoming a badass.

      Delete
    8. Well then I'm a gosh darn Seeker too, thought I prefer the title of Bad Dog, so I'll stick with that.

      Delete
    9. Seriously that's a vague definition that doesn't even explain anything. When I first saw the term I thought they were those Seekers from the Holder series.

      This was before I found out that those Objects are real.. ._.

      Delete
    10. Oh would you all just...

      Gah. There is a test that you take on the Path. The few that survive are named Seekers. The Seekers are normally born on the Path, but there is a certain procedure that can make a "normal" human being into a Seeer.

      Delete
    11. I hope it's not a maths test you have to take to be a Seeker; I could never survive that.

      Delete
    12. You have to kill the other people who are taking the test.

      Delete
    13. Well, it's very dramatic. I ended up killing a friend. It was so horrible my mind had blocked it out. But then SOMEBODY *coughStridercough* made me remember it.

      All I know is that less than 10 people survived. And there were about 40 to begin with.

      Delete
  2. You mean you didn't know Eyes from the out? Huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what my fan club does, I don't keep track on them, they are their own little fan club, that happens to worship me, I don't even command them.

      So yeah, I didn't know he was in my group, just like I didn't know the Rejects are starting to pack heat, maybe there's something else I don't know.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, we assumed he was working for you personally. Which is why a bunch of my people were busting their collective arses trying to catch that bastard. He moves on too fast for the responders to arrive.

      Delete
    3. I know! Isn't he just the most amazing piece of work?

      Delete
    4. He's a bloody irritating berk. Still, he don't play well with others, so it's not as bad as it could be.

      Delete
    5. AUGH. I LIKE YOUR NEW BANNER.

      Caught that one full on in the face and almost threw my laptop in the air.

      OH SHIT ME.

      Delete
    6. I just stared at it for a bit before scrolling down.

      That was after I fell out of my chair...

      Delete
    7. He's scarier in person, but I dread that as soon as I publish this comment, it's going to flick back to the top and shit me up. :(

      Delete