Monday, October 1, 2018

Teachers and Students

Alright, so I've been quiet for a bit, that's because we were busy, we were doing some investigative work and traveling, we've stayed under the radar long enough, which now allows me to talk about what we've been looking into specifically.

So while we were busy burning down the loop hideout of the fuckers that kidnapped and fucked with my darling, we made it a point to rummage through their list of benefactors, who were their funders, it was a pretty long damn list, spanning over decades and decades. I figured I'd release it publicly to steer up some shit, which would in turn take eyes off of me and others. However, what I did not expect was to stumble upon a name, I have not heard or seen in a long time now.

The name that belonged to the man who took me "under his wing" as he liked to believe, the man who introduced me to the business side of things in regards to being a proxy, the man who thought he could teach me out of my idiotic goals and shape me into his successor. The guy had an eye for talent, but God damn was he biting off more than he could chew.

That man was none other than Dimir Volkov a.k.a. The Oracle of Russia, before he was killed by Sergei.

You know, reading that whole confrontation back makes me really sad, I miss Sergei and his amazing skills regarding violence, that entire showdown he described between him and Dimir, it's simply beautiful, two men, ripping each other to shreds until one of them stops moving, it's beautiful, animosity at it's finest. Hell the build up itself is something to be appreciated, I never thought Sergei was capable of stooping so low as to dig up someone's dead children, just to fish them out of their hiding place.

Fucking poetry, but regardless, I'm getting off topic. Up until this point, I thought Sergei finished off Dimir for good, I mean, not a lot of people can survive a hit to the temple from a hammer and then a bullet to the head. But according to this list, there is a chance that he did, indeed survive, it states that a good chunk of money was forwarded to this organization from his name, back in 2017. Now there is a good chance that somebody might be using his name to forward payments, but then that makes me even more curious, in any case, me and my darling are traveling to my home country, Russia.

I want to tie this loose end for good, in the slightest chance that this is indeed Dimir, I wanted to kill him for years, for trying to steal my vision away from me, cloud my head and worst of all, take my darling under his control.

There is a lot of bad blood between us and if he's alive, well, it's my turn to kill you Dimir.

I sincerely hope it's you.

6 comments:

  1. Heh... Interesting... Good luck with your revenge, Calavera. Do not get yourself killed again. Not yet anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or else what? You going to swallow my mind as well? I wonder if I would give you indigestion.

      No worries Knitty, I wouldn't dream of dying now, so much to do, so much to see, so many people to meet up with again.

      Delete
    2. No dear, even now, I would not keep your mind as I am keeping Osprey... Although... heh... I admit that I am curious as to what would happen if I took a bite.

      Delete
  2. I should really start keeping track of our people in other countries. Problem is, of course, when I was brought back, while my head was filled with all sorts of knowledge, THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO READ OR SPEAK OTHER LANGUAGES THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY USE. Frustrating.

    So if this guy IS Dimir, I have no fucking idea what his status is. Though... Assuming he is still on our side, I probably wouldn't have told you if I did know. Heheheh. Curious. Very Curious. If it IS Dimir, and he is still loyal, and he is reading these posts... Just remember I am loyal to my family. We look out for one another.

    I'm not hard to contact through the usual channels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You actually pose a good question here, if it really IS him, I have no doubts about his loyalty then, however, the question is, why was he supporting a team of people, which were developing their own Hallowed for other parties? Isn't that kind of like selling your own people?

      I hope he does contact you, if it is indeed him, he would absolutely accept your help in trying to stop me, which could definitely lead to a lot of fun.

      Delete
  3. Dimir... I remember. Militsiya arrested me in Moscow and took me straight to him, no questions asked. Well-connected slippery motherfucker...

    ReplyDelete