Saturday, October 13, 2018

Stranger in Moscow

Home sweet home, the motherland, fuck all has changed since my death, still same gray buildings, non-stop rain, cold as fuck and an endless amount of zombies dragging their tired feet to work, thank God I got away from this place, it's fucking boring.

Been wandering in the rain for a few weeks now, not making much of a scene for now, want to lay low, I'm aware that whoever this person I'm hunting down, whether it is Dimir, or somebody pretending to be him, are aware that I'm in the country. Hence why I'm going to abstain from attracting too much attention to myself for now, however, I have been observing how the proxy operations have changed after Dimir's swift and sudden fall from grace.

And I gotta say, it's become a lot more disjointed for sure, the connections within the authority he used to have, are obviously not there anymore, otherwise I would have immediately been noticed at the airport and followed, however, apart from Slendy, who in fact has been following me, as if KGB was doggin' me, nobody else is on my trail. Still don't understand why Slendy is just observing what I do, instead of outright attacking me, clearly Slendy isn't trying to scare me, cause I'm simply not scared of him and he knows that. Well whatever, he's not interfering, so why should I complain?

However, thinking about the proxies under Dimir's wing, got me nostalgic and I thought it'd be a good idea to duck in this little cafe for a bit, since my wish for the rain to just let me be isn't going to be answered today and write up my post about why I dislike Dimir so much, since our history was never really covered in detail.

Quick recap, the day I met Fortissimo was the same day I met Slendy for the first time. This was shortly after my escape from the asylum I spent most of my childhood in, I took 5 lives after my escape and I was pursuing the sixth one, this woman, with a backpack, looked like a hitchhiker, was running through this park, clearly afraid of something, at the time I thought it was me, since I was pursuing her, however, as I killed her and was met with Slendy, I quickly realized that it wasn't me she was running from or scared of. The rest of the story you all know, I thought he was a hallucination of my sleep deprived brain, attacked him, got a tentacle showed in my mouth, bit it off and swallowed it, ran away, tentacle continues to grow inside of me, causing armageddon of the brain, etc, etc.

What you don't know, is that it turns out one of Dimir's proxies at the time was also tailing this woman, they just backed off once Slendy interfered and simply observed. So they saw my first ever meeting with Slendy and no doubt reported about it to Dimir. Next thing I know, as I lay in hiding, coping with the fact that my darling was ripping my body from the inside to get comfortable, I get bum rushed by a bunch of masked people out of nowhere, knocked out and I wake up in some sort of cold cell, with a camera attached to the ceiling, spent a few days in there without anybody visiting me, feeding me, or anything really, not that I needed the company, since I was busy dealing with the visitor within me, my darling, these were the days of us communicating with each other for the first time.

However, at some point, Dimir himself would come to visit me for the first time, he'd tell me all about Slendy, who he was, what he does, who are his servants, you know, the whole ordeal. I remember laughing at him, calling him crazier than me, he wasn't going to convince me that there's some eldritch abomination walking around there, killing random teenagers. No, that would be the doing of my darling, whom I was just learning to communicate with, Dimir would proceed to leave me in the cell on my own for a few extra days and during that time, the countless conversations with my darling made me realize, that what Dimir was saying, was true.

My reaction when I learned that all of this existed? I was excited, happy even, you see, I wanted to destroy everything since I was born, but the goal just seemed too unattainable, unrealistic, so I just settled for taking lives, but when you learn that the super natural really does exist, well you realize that ANYTHING can exist, I got excited because my goal didn't seem unrealistic anymore, the shackles of reality were ripped apart with the learning of Slendy's existence, at this point, anything was possible. So in my excitement, I yelled into the camera within my cell, that I would love to join the proxies, just so I could learn more.

And so my journey into the proxy family began, I'd be doing a few odd jobs here and there when asked, most of the times however I'd disobey orders and outright abandon the assignments I was given, I mean, they expect me to sit on my ass in bushes for an entire day, all just to observe one person as they go about their mundane day? No thank you.

Naturally, because of that, I'd get chewed out a lot by various proxies that were higher on the food chain, I was just surprised they didn't try to just kill me, of course I would later find out that the reason of why I wasn't simply disposed of, was because Dimir wanted me to be around specifically. I remember I was located in one of the safe houses for proxies, funded by Dimir which wasn't the only thing he did for the Proxies, he would also go around different safe houses and talk to them, mainly explain how important their missions are and shit like that, you know, pep talk type of shit. And he just so happened to be visiting a safe house that I was in at the time, he gave his regular speech to all the proxies within the building, but then he pulled me aside and spoke to me in private.

This is the part from which my hatred stems for him. He wanted to know why I was fucking up so much and not following orders, to which I told him that I didn't really care about Slendy, nor spreading fear of him, I was interested in my goals, I was using this servitude as an opportunity to learn more about the super natural, stalking random teens wasn't the way to do so. Dimir would proceed to plant ideas into my young and impressionable brain at the time, that it took patience to learn the things I want to learn about, which required dedication, he said that he saw great potential in me, based on the fact that I wasn't even supposed to be here, that my determination was my greatest strength which allowed me to, in his mind, tame the creature within me and use it as if it were a gift granted to me from Slendy.

And you know what? I ate that shit up, I actually started committing to the missions I was given, I began to be less antagonizing towards my fellow proxies and as time would go by, I would actually begin to believe that my relationship with my darling, wasn't indeed a relationship, it was a dictatorship, the idea that I tamed her and used her as I saw fit as suggested by Dimir, that thought began to solidify. And of course, that didn't sit well with my darling, we'd begin fighting amongst each other more often, she'd tear my body apart, I would demean her further, it was bad.

And then it happened, for the first time, she opened her knowledge to me for a few seconds, the incomprehensive things that I saw, nearly drove me mad, but even more so it reminded me of how little I am, how my life means nothing, how this entire operation orchestrated by Dimir means absolutely nothing, when faced with incomprehensible. She reminded me that nothing really matters, I'm sure that wasn't her intention, that she did it to teach me a lesson, but she did more than that, she re-ignited a spark within me, reminded me of that passionate goal that made us bond to begin with, non-existence.

Our relationship healed and from that day on, I would ignore any and all assignments given to me by my bosses, I completely dismissed proxies and their idiotic ideas and petty, meaningless goals. And I would develop hatred for Dimir, for trying to manipulate my young self to aid in his personal goals, for trying to take away my goal from me, for sabotaging my relationship with my darling, whether intentional, or not.

I grew to hate the concept of servitude, but even more than that, I hated those who forced people into servitude, whether by force, or trickery, it didn't matter. People who impose their meaningless shit onto others, simply because they feel like their shit is far more important than anyone else's, shit like that used to drive me up the wall.

Hence why I'm here, now, I never got to pay Dimir back for the things he has done, for the countless of people he imposed his shitty goals onto, but my even greater regret, is that I never got to introduce him to Fortissimo, the one he referred to as nothing more than a tool.

Well, no he will get to meet her, if it is indeed him, we're talkin' danger baby.

16 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly. This just makes me SAD. There is fucking ART to the stalking phase of this shit. Really build the TERROR. It is AMAZING how people break down under the weight of their own paranoia. Little patience goes a long way in this line of work, maximizing the fun of the game. COME ON MAN, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS. YOU GOT POTENTIAL. But you WASTE IT. You are the murdering equivalent of JUNK FOOD. POTATO CHIPS.

    Also, you need to see a therapist. Like. A REAL therapist about these delusions of fucking grandeur. I was really hoping that your little goal was sort of a hypothetical pipe dream. An unattainable endpoint to work towards... But you REALLY think you can do it, can't you? MAN... That shit is sad.

    You really took the wrong lesson from gazing into infinity. YOU are small. I am small. Every shitty lifeform on this planet is small. But Father? The others? They are not. They fill infinity. They have real, true, purpose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is art in seeing someone submit to the pointlessness of Fear and curb stomp their own desires, simply because they are afraid, preventing them from achieving some form of greatness they build up within themselves? Forgive me, but I don't see it, if anything I think it limits Art, because it doesn't allow people to create their own Art, which doesn't allow me to clash my Art against theirs. And I've got potential? I can't tell whether that was your attempt at mocking me relating to my post, or if you actually meant it, regardless, I guess I'm going to continue squandering that Potential.

      To me, Art is when you corner these people, forcing them into flight or fight mode, making them fight for their desires and goals, forcing them to do whatever it takes to pursue their goals, when you pounce at them, with the full intent of murdering them. People, in that instance, transform into animals and it's that transformation that is artistic to me, so if I'm the equivalent of Junk food to murdering, then I guess that would make you Stale Milk.

      I don't think I can do it, I know I can do it and I'm not the only one, if you bothered to look into it, you as well would know how to do it, hell anybody could know how to do it, the mistake is that people like you convince yourselves with unattainability, cause you believe, for some reason, that some limit MUST exist, that's what sad, Starman.

      Is it wrong Star? I guess we will have to wait and see, won't we?

      Delete
    2. Ridiculous. You talk about destroying everything? Unmaking everything? But you stop short in the end don't you? "reduce the to animals." How PATHETIC. When I get my hands on someone, I don't just reduce them. I DESTROY them. Peel them apart, expose their very fucking soul and SNUFF THAT SHIT OUT. The pain, the suffering, how hope flickers and DIES. That shit is art. The screaming, the tears. BEGGING. Its the best fucking music. Fucker, I am not stale milk. I am the FINEST FILET MIGNON. Filling, and every bite, no matter how small, is ECSTASY.

      Creation is a hell of a lot bigger than you think it is. This place? All that we know? It is just a FRACTION of the whole. And Father knows that whole. He has been there. He came from there, and one day, he and the others will leave for it. To find a new playground, when we are reduced to not even memories. And the game continues, eternal. ETERNAL. You can't stop it, NO ONE CAN.

      Delete
    3. I stop short? How? Do you think I just leave the animal alone after witnessing the glorious transformation? Fuck no, that's the best part, when they put all of their decks on the table and go all in, when they give it their all to survive, when they try so very hard, when they try to get at me in any way possible, because they know their life depends on it and when they come up short, to see the realization on their face, the fading of that adrenaline that ran through their veins, to see them realize how meaningless their effort was, to hear their dying words, their last mark on this world, THAT IS ART, that is beauty incarnate. What you do is merely play in the mud, poking random worms with a stick, a boring study.

      As for creation, you seem to think that I don't realize that there's shit that goes beyond "This place". That whole you speak of? I believe I have a very good idea of how to get in there myself and once I do, we'll see what's really Eternal.

      Delete
    4. THAT IS STILL STOPPING SHORT GODDAMMIT. When they fight back and LOSE, that is just the first step. You've broken the ego at BEST. Hurt their pride. Kill them there and some might even say they died with honor. They died FIGHTING. Boring, boring BORING. The true beauty, is when you strip away all that pride. Turn the fighter into a coward, and that coward into a child. And that child into nothing at all. Because all people can be brought to that point. Just a matter of when, and how. Every stage of the process is GLORIOUS. Every cut, every scream, every whimper... Until the bitter, bitter end. It takes more work too, really. Have to time the finale juuuuust right. Otherwise you leave their minds dead, while their bodies limp on. You miss out on ALL the best parts. Death reveals who a person wants to be. Suffering, torture... That reveals who you ARE.

      Good LUCK Kelly. HAHAHAHA. Your tiny mind would shatter like glass if you saw the things I did. Hell, MINE shattered. They had to patch it up during my rebirth. You don't stand a CHANCE. Heheheheh.

      Delete
    5. Nah, at that point you're wasting your time, anything that was meaningful would already be extracted from them during their attempt to defend themselves, everything else afterwards, the crying, the whimpering, that's just shit that is motivated by fear, anything that is done out of fear is meaningless, has no value or merit, just like everything else, so there's no point. But I guess that's the beauty of art, you and I clearly interpret it very differently.

      Well, in that case, it's a good thing I'm prepared for it to shatter, once I get there.

      Delete
    6. Heheh. Spoken like someone who hasn't seen the monsters hiding in supposed heroes. The ugliness hidden deep inside "good" people. Death is their opportunity to be the people they want to be. Martyrs. It is a lie. I am more interested in Truth.

      Delete
  2. "I hated those who forced people into servitude." How perplexing. In that case, I am somewhat astounded that you came to respect me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would bring this up Knitty, truth be told, I was conflicted about that myself. But I believe, that this does not apply to you, at least not entirely.

      Did you force Fell to serve? At first, absolutely, but then it transformed into willful servitude, she legitimately began to enjoy serving you, to the point of falling in love with you, so the force transforms into revelation.

      And I understand that the same logic applies to proxies, some of them serve because it is legitimately what they want to do and to me they are pathetic. But there are those who are tricked, like me, like many others.

      I feel like long enough time has passed for Fell to not pick up on some sort of trickery, which leads me to two conclusions: Being with you is exactly what she wants, in which case you helped her find what she really wanted to do in life; Or she is extremely dense and to this day, she is being tricked into being in love with you.

      I believe the former is what's most likely happening there, than the latter. So my respect is warranted.

      Delete
    2. No problem, always happy to clear things up.

      Although, no offense at all, but I do enjoy it more when Fell says "Thank you" It's funnier.

      https://image.ibb.co/ckKGMz/Fuckingwithfell.png

      Delete
    3. Heh... Did you actually print that out and carry it around like you threatened?

      Delete
    4. Oh absolutely, it is always in my pocket now, my darling protects it with as much importance as she protects me.

      Delete
    5. Go fucking hang yourself with your own bandages you shit crusted cock hole!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, what I wouldn't give to fight Dimir. You lucky bastard, you get to tell him he failed. That everything he ever did in life would lead up to this. Establishing all those connections, all those schemes, all that manipulation, sacrificing his daughter, thinking he served some high purpose, that it's all for nothing. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? That preachy old fart will have the reality check of a life time once I'm done with hi, it's great!

      I'm so happy you're one of the few people who speaks my language here.

      Delete