Thursday, June 4, 2020

"Crypticism" is the name of the Game and boy is The Game being played.

I dream, which is very strange.

You see, when you are a creature similar to myself, such necessities like sleep, food and other "human" needs are not an issue, it is only an issue concerning the human body I inhabit. So on occasion I need to force it to go to sleep, in order for it to replenish it's energy, during that time Fortissimo watches over it, since she doesn't need to be the one to control the chemicals in the body's brain to make it shut down, I'm the one doing that.

So what happens to me during that process? The strangest of things, I don't want to label it as the act of "sleeping" after I claimed that I have no need for it. However, the feeling is very similar to all those years I've spent in that briefcase, waiting for myself to form to Kelevra's standard. That weird "limbo" that I inhabited, before Malik's treacherous friend was forced to inject me into himself. I've been experiencing this sensation ever since Morningstar's dumb gas did a number on me during our first confrontation in Dimir's tower, not on a constant basis mind you, I'm sure that I wouldn't be sitting here, publishing these posts if that were the case, but on a very rare occasion, when I shut down the body, I experience this... Openness? Not sure how else to describe it honestly, it's like I'm occupying this vastness and somehow, regardless of how vast it is, I can see it's limits.

Only I don't see, but I feel... I guess the human equivalent would be, the feeling of standing on the cusp of something you know is going to be grand, but not having the ability to effect it in any way. Only during this... "state" I don't just feel that I can effect it, I know how to do so, except, when I wake the body up and exit that "state", I can't seem to remember that knowledge, but remember possessing it. It's enlightening, exciting and very infuriating, I have a hunch that once I drop the humanistic pretence that I carry with myself via Kelevra's memories and emotions, I'll be able to exist in that "state" for good, however, it is too early for that, knowledge must be accumulated first, one does not simply fly to the moon after all.


On a less vague note, let's talk about the happenings in the world shall we?

Hoo boy, shit has hit the fan huh? The Plague Doctor has been running absolute rampage all over the world and I still have no idea what's with the sudden outburst of activity, but understanding the Creepy Crawlies is a practice, that will always end up with you smacking your head against a concrete wall (Sometimes, literally), you just have to go with the flow and boy is humanity failing to flow right now.

Then The Brute seems to have decided to get in on the action, which does not bode well for anyone. Considering that fucker has been locked up for so long, this must be like a massive birthday bash for him and the stomping ground is the currently burning, U.S. of A.

Due to Plague Doctors latest Virus, I'm sure the Cold Boy managed to find himself plenty of victims to feast on, considering isolation is a highly advised practice these days, hell, in some areas it is even enforced. No doubt that frosty pipsqueak is out there, cashing in on the opportunity big time.

Hell, even the Intrusion decided to get in on the fun, what, did you think those Killer Hornets just decided to fly out of nowhere in such large amounts, just because they got tired of sitting on their stingers for so long?

It seems like the good ol' Doctor has opened the flood gates for other Creepy Crawlies to get in on the fun, it's been a while since the Fears have fought among themselves on such a level, hell, I'd say decades. All sorts of them have been bringing their foot back into the game, hence why I always laughed at those naive runners: "Well maybe they'll just go away some day, they can't terrorise us forever, surely" and yet, here we are. The world has not been hit with so much shit at the same time in a very long time, which begs the question, when are the sighting going to start up again I wonder and how many little runners will run to their precious internet to document them all over again? Exciting times we live in, huh?

Hell, that's not even mentioning a certain event that everybody is speculating about right now, piercing a certain "barrier" and finishing all of us off. Of course, if Morningstar reads this, if he's memory is still intact, my phrasing will have more meaning to him than a mere "oh shit, a comet is coming". But I'm hoping this foretold "event" is yet another fluke, much like the 2012 of it's time, after all, it is my job to take down any kind of "barriers" around here. However, the recent Fear activity is not a calming factor, shit's been happening fast and on a large scale, it would be foolish that certain after effects didn't already affect the before mentioned "barriers" already, which means, I have to kick my shit into gear.


Deary me, you must be so, hopelessly lost reading that jibber jabber I wrote up above, it's ok, I get lost myself sometimes, contrary to popular belief, neither the original Kelevra, nor the current Kelevra that is occupying this blog right now, have complete understanding of things. But I am piecing things together slowly but surely, all the while laughing at the grand irony of those who left behind such valuable pieces of information. Labelling themselves as some sort of guardians who would fight tooth and nail the preserve the "status quo" all the while leaving behind their little blogs where they dumped buckets of valuable information, it is absolutely hilarious to me.

But let's write something that you, dear reader, will be able to grasp and understand.

Team work has been going a lot more smooth these past couple of weeks, sure, Malik's stubborn nature and Franky's lack of nature tend to get in the way of communication. But so far, every one of our outings was always a resounding success, specifically we've been concentrating on figuring out who gave the order to off Malik's friend. Claude's memories are a chore to dig through, mainly because of all the attachments Fortissimo suffered at the hands of those miserable Lab Freaks, they tend to get in the way, but my effort paid off and I was able to see the faces of the two men that pulled the trigger on Malik's friend.

But no names, which would make any kind of info harder to look for, but due to Malik's quick thinking, he figured that there was still a dead girl that had to be reported. All we had to do was go to the police station that was closest to the location of the murder, look for her name through the databases, disregard the false reports filed under her name and look for any kind of information that would point us to her case's evidence storage. Now, logically speaking, if the report of the murder itself is falsified, why would there be any evidence, right? Well, that's what we call a hunch, a hunch that was worth checking, you never know, maybe these idiots did actually store some actual evidence from the crime scene.

So Franky opened up The Path and walked us right into their old town that Malik's entire crew used to operate in. From there, we made our way to the nearest Police Station, utilising The Path yet again we were able to quietly wander into the Police Station. From there on, I sneakily abducted the Evidence Technician and beat the crap out of him, until he gave us the log in information for their Evidence Database. Finding her file and the number to her evidence locker, I dispatch of our very helpful technician and make Franky, Path the body out, while me and Malik made our way to the girl's evidence locker.

This is where the hunch turned into a result, these idiots forgot to dig the bullet out of her skull, so the cops had to archive it, ordinarily, this wouldn't be a big deal, mainly because the falsified reports on the girl's death circumstance would make any willing investigator who was not in on the seedy operations between Proxies and our trust Law Enforcement, turn away from the case instantly. However, nobody expected me to get involved now did they? So took the bullet with us and by this point, Franky Pathed back to us and just like that, we were out of there.

In the future, we will have to refrain from using The Path this much, because it gives away our position to those who are in tune with the thing if we use it too much. Only reason we do it so much right now, is because, I'm pretty sure our Tall Friend is too busy involving himself in the current Creepy Crawlie conflict that is going on, as for advanced freaks like Morningstar, have any of you seen him recently, at all? Dude's probably been shut off by his Overlord's yet again.

Anyway, so the bullet is in our possession and according to Malik, he can use it to give us our next lead, something to do with "unique markings" that every bullet has, I don't know, I'm not a firearms expert. I'm sure he'll fill in the blanks on his blog at some point, mainly because I'll probably force him to do so.


And I believe that is it, TTFN my dear freaks, be careful out there, great powers are playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment