Monday, December 24, 2018

A therapy, might be in order

ALRIGHT

So remember how I said that I'm feeling an extreme case of BITTERNESS? Well it didn't FUCKING PASS, still FUCKING THERE! I figured maybe I'll give it a few days and it will pass like the flu, NOPE! Whatever the fuck this is, it's persistent.

Asked my darling to look through me, see if maybe she can find some shit that shouldn't be there, didn't find anything, nadda, ZILCH, DONUT! Absolutely nothing inside of us that makes me FEEL this... THIS SEETHING FUCKING RAGE.

Some of you fuckers will get a kick out of this, due to this outburst-like nature me and my darling have been having a slight fight over this. She's telling me that I need to take care of this problem and me refusing to delay our goals any further, LIKE FUCK, I KNOW I NEED TO SORT THIS SHIT OUT, PROBLEM IS, MY DEAR, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!





Welp, pissed her off again, I'm actually kind of surprised to be honest, I had no idea she had even a grasp of the concept of arguing, let alone be so... natural at it? When we argue, it really does feel as if we're a couple that is having a quarrel, wonder where'd she pick that one up from, I don't remember watching any soap operas.

Anyways, at the end of the day, she is correct, whatever... THIS IS, is going to interfere with my pursuit of my goal, it's good for keeping the human side of me grounded to this body, but it is ABSOLUTELY a distraction IN EVERY OTHER ASPECT.

Plain and simple, IT NEEDS TO FUCK OFF.

And I MIGHT have a solution, over the last few weeks, I noticed that this FUCKING STATE, tends to intensify whenever I remember the events of the last few posts. Specifically when I trace my memory back to SOMETHING        SOMEBODY         SAID




Ok, so I think the way I get over this shit, is I pay a visit to an old friend, should be a good therapy session, as well as a nice Christmas present too.

At least I can find joy in one fact of the encounter I experienced and that is the fact that Starman, isn't having a pretty swell time himself.

4 comments:

  1. I mean I wouldn’t say I was gleeful that you’re having struggles, more that I’m content the universe is not going to end as soon.

    An old friend, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have a long way to go Minxie, you've got plenty of time, but that doesn't mean you have the luxury of wasting it.

      Yes, an old friend, I'd be happy if that was you I was referring to, after all, I visit to you is something I have planned for a while now, but alas, not just yet + you're not that old.

      However, this is someone we're both familiar with.

      Delete
  2. Is it really so surprising that she can argue?
    If she is intelligent and capable of having goals, then it seems only natural that she would make her displeasure known when something interferes with those goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that it's impossible, I've stated before how much of an interest she seems to have towards the idea of emulating human behavior.

      I just never exposed her to the concept of human arguments, nor did I think she was paying attention if and when I was having an argument with someone, not to mention the fact of how good she is at it right off the bat.

      Delete