Saturday, May 19, 2018

Coincidences.

I don't believe in faith, the idea of a pre-determined outcome that we are inevitably going to stumble upon, due to someone's machinations over us, makes me want to throw up. I do, however believe in happenstance, a "Shit happens" if you may, sometimes certain people just get lucky, or unlucky and that's it.

So after my first debacle with Knitty's little family, I was back at square 1, having no leads, or clues as to who might have taken my darling away. With nothing left to do and nobody to question I decided to come back to where I asked KnitWolf to leave her, in hopes that if I were to keep an eye on that spot, someone suspicious looking enough would turn up for me to question.

Turns out, I didn't even have to wait, because as I was returning to the alleyway where my darling was supposed to be stored, I see this clown in a white hazmat suit, cleaning the inside of a fuse box where my darling was supposed to be hidden away with a dusting brush, if that's not suspicious looking, I don't know what is.

So I casually strolled up to him, he couldn't hear, or see me approaching him, due to the hazmat suit. Tapped him on the shoulder, he immediately turned around with a silenced gun, trying to shoot me, talk about paranoid, too bad he was too slow and I was able to stab him through the forearm, with two spikes which grew out of my sleeve. He instantly dropped his gun, he was about to yell out in pain, but I put my hand over where his mouth was and slammed him hard against the wall, making sure that not even a sound escapes from him, I didn't need the cop's attention on me.

I then proceeded to rip off the top of his hazmat suit, revealing a regular man behind it, nothing note worthy. He was visibly scared, but he tried his best to hold the fear in, he knew he fucked up, I can tell this guy wasn't used to physical encounters. I grew a small, sharp spike out of my sleeve and pointed it towards one of his eyes, I told him that I never really scooped someone's eyes out before, that it would be a new experience for me, told him how much it sucks to loose an eye, since I have experience in that field, told him all sorts of horrid shit to scare him, how once I would scoop his eye out, I would then proceed to put dirt in the eye hole, infecting the wound even more, etc, etc.

I didn't bullshit him, I told him that I was going to kill him, whether if it was a quick death, or a long one was up to him and if he was willing to answer my questions. But he wasn't budging, he was taking the exceptionally difficult route. Now, personally, I'll be honest with you dear reader, I know squat when it comes to torture, I rarely ever had to torture people for information , bottom line, I'm shit at torture and no matter how many times I stabbed away, he wasn't budging, apart from a few profanity's directed at me, I wasn't getting anything from him.

Not unless I went a completely different route, a route I don't like taking because it gives me a massive migraine. I was going to send a tendril inside of him, much like I did with whelp to get the information I needed myself, which is exactly what I did, only instead of sending it through the nostril, I sent it through his newly made eye hole. Whilst I was doing that, I kept on telling him that I didn't need his cooperation, that his mind would tell me everything I need, I could see him tense up more and more, as he felt my tendril digging inside of him, rummaging through his veins, slithering around his brain, this is when he started squirming, begged me to stop, told me that he would tell me everything I wanted to know, so I retracted my tendril, because I honestly don't prefer learning the needed information that way, it hurts like a motherfucker and leaves me completely vulnerable, feel free to note that down.

So he finally started singing, started telling me how there's this secret, research organization dedicated to researching our slim friend, that they've been around for decades, yet another shadow group, as if those always worked out. He told me that they were doing experiments on Azoth for years, that they were particularly interested in my darling, because of how different she was according to me. Told me that the way they found the hiding spot was through their technology, KnitWolf had nothing to do with them finding her. He told me that they've been conducting experiments on my darling for 4 years now, that pissed me off. So I finally asked where she was and just as he was about to tell me, he suddenly stopped talking.

He began shaking, his head vibrating, the veins around his face intensifying, I could see smoke coming from his nose, ears, eyes. He was shaking like crazy, he began foaming at the mouth. His last eye popped right in my face, covering me with blood, eventually he stopped shaking, moving in general, he was dead.

As I wiped his blood off my face, I saw in the reflection of his hazmat helmet that was laying on top of the dumpster, I saw him, our tall, thin friend. Standing on of a distant rooftop, watching over me, he wanted me to see him, otherwise I would have never spotted him. I don't know why he was there, if he wanted to kill me, he would have done so in a instant, he wouldn't announce his presence like that, no, he wanted me to know that he was watching, always watching, mocking me, showing me that I'm not a threat in all of this, just a nuisance, well, he can think whatever he wants, I don't care.

I knew he didn't cause this guy's death, I don't remember anybody dying from him just being around, let alone smoking whilst dying. So I started digging through the guy's body hoping that I would find something, I dug around in his brain and almost missed it, but I didn't, it was a small device of some sort, looked burnt up, no doubt this was what killed him, which means someone killed him just as he was about to spill the beans about the location of my darling, which meant that our tall friend wasn't the only one watching me, somehow the people behind this guy's murder knew exactly when to flip the switch.

So I'm being watched, tracked and most definitely they read this blog. Well good, I want them to see me coming. I'm not sure what my next step is, but I have a few ideas, I did pick up a very important clue after all.

15 comments:

  1. If someone flipped the switch, they let you hear just the information they wanted you to hear. Seems like they could have chosen to kill him as soon as he started talking, but they didn't. Not to say that his information is unreliable; I wouldn't have much loyalty to an organisation that shoved a death implant into my brain. But I wouldn't be surprised if they're laying out breadcrumbs for you to get you where they want you. Probably expecting to capture or kill you and experiment on you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I pretty much came to the same conclusion after writing out this post. I don't exactly know what their plan is here, they would have been better off just not showing me anything, but if their actual plan is to capture me for research purposes, I must say, these are quite the ambitious idiots we have here.

      Guess for now I'll follow the bread crumbs, because I don't have much else to follow.

      Delete
  2. So that mind reading tendril trick leaves you completely vulnerable... Fun, fun, fun. Wonder if I can do something like that. You know, in fact... I've been wondering how someone like me, might mix with your lost little blob girlfriend. If I absorbed her, would it cause her to cease to exist? Heheheheh. I AM a Doctor. Per the scientific method, there is only one way to find out. Wouldn't that be a FUN little experiment.

    Hmmm. Wonder how Hazmat Man's master saw what was going down... Security Camera in the alley? Maybe in the Fuse Box? If they've been experimenting on your BELOVED for that long, why send a Hazmat goon to clean up the box? I hate agreeing with fucking SANNA... But it does smell like breadcrumbs to me. Be careful Kelly my dear, wouldn't want to die again would you?

    Oh. And you do NOT know what you are missing with torture. It is... What makes this job worth it, sometimes. You know? The screams, the pleading, the hope slowly fading from their eyes... Ah, the knowledge that even if they were to physically escape, their mind would be yours forever more. Everlasting AGONY. My advice, learn the craft. You need a hobby, everyone needs a hobby. It might even help you cope if you happen to find your beloved in a less than salvageable state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't call it mind reading per se, it's kind of hard to explain what it is that I do when I do that, without revealing "Company" secrets. All I can say is that not only does it leave me completely vulnerable, it is also very dangerous for me to do apart from the vulnerability, hence why you won't see me doing it too often.

      Well you never know, what makes you think that once you absorbed her, you'd be behind the steering wheel from then on? But see, you won't be able to find that out, because if you come anywhere near her Schiffer, I'll fuck you up. In fact, I might go to that Sanctuary shit-hole and offer my services, considering how they made you squirm from your previous encounter. Now THAT would be a fun little experiment, wouldn't you say?

      Well, definitely no security camera's in the alleyway, otherwise I would have just assumed that that's how they were watching. Forgot to check the fuse box more throughly. Well shucks, I appreciate the concern, don't worry, I will approach this with the utmost caution.

      Oh I can understand the appeal behind it, but I guess its just not my thing. I prefer to see how timid people break out their inner animal, I like to push people over the edge, forcing them into fight or flight mode, just to see that blood thirsty gaze coming from what once was a person who tried their best to avoid violence. Hart and Minxie are great examples, I guess that's my hobby.

      Good talk Skywalker.

      Delete
    2. OOOH. He is THREATENING ME. That is hilarious. Do you REALLY think Sanctuary would let you anywhere near them? They know who you are and what you do, and even IF they decided to let you in, how long would you be able to stand it? Hmmm? Building and defending a monument to order, to stability, peace, safety blah, blah blah. Sure, maybe your spite would let you tolerate it a while. But forever? I doubt that.

      So, tell me again what you'll do if I were to find your beloved and absorb her? I wonder what kind of interesting things I could learn from her consciousness. Or maybe she WOULD overpower me. Then she would turn the whole thing around on ME. But then... Absorbing me. Where would that leave her? Would she still be your beloved? Or some horrible hybrid of Me and Her. She might not even need you anymore, with access to all that I am.

      Hmmm... This is an interesting train of thought, wouldn't you say Kelly? Maybe you need some help with the Search and... Rescue?

      SAY, doesn't the Wolf Pack have something similar to your darling inside one of them...

      Delete
    3. Oh I'm not threatening you, I'm just merely stating that I MIGHT be forced to take such actions, in order to fuck you over and sure, you're right, I wouldn't be able to stand it for too long, but I'd cope with it long enough to get the results that I need.

      Well, considering your chain of failures in the past, I'd say once you two joined, she'd probably completely overpower you, consume you and then join back with me. I mean, all that you are? And what's that? A mindless, programmable blob man, who most likely lost any of his original hosts ideals, traits and understandings? And all that remains is a mindless replica that is being puppeteered by some invisible, omnipotent being? Yeah, now there's a train I'd like to hitch a ride on. Which is funny, because that's the type of ride she willingly dissasociated herself from to begin with. But hey, what do I know, right? I'm just hopelessly insane, as you said before, right?

      And yes, they do, only, unlike my darling, Skein was more of a gift from our Tall friend to Knitty, which in turn was a gift for Whelp in the form of Stitch, there was a whole ritualistic approach to it, as opposed to mine, which was more of a forceful insertion. Not that I think it makes that much of a difference.

      Delete
    4. HA. You don't have nearly enough spite to keep you in it long enough to fuck me over. I would just have to wait you out. Knowing that sooner or later, that ticking time bomb in their midst will go off and do my job for me.

      MINDLESS? REPLICA? If I was mindless, I wouldn't be having this conversation. If I was a replica, there would be more of me (Meaning Goo-Men, not those Redlit knock-offs) running around. I was once a living, breathing, human being. If I'm right about what your girlfriend and Stitch are... Well. I highly doubt they could overpower something even as weak-willed as an infant. Or Sanna. And if I was taken over? My existence would make host bodies like YOU irrelevant. I wonder if your beloved would still want you, if she didn't need you.

      So Stitch and your beloved ARE similar? Very interesting... Not that I would ever harm a single puppy dog hair on Whelp's head. But there are SO many tests I would want to do...

      Delete
    5. Fuck OFF. You DON'T own the minds of the people you torture. EVER.

      Delete
    6. Is that what you think? I think what happens when you hear a certain little song proves otherwise, don't you? That is the beauty of our little time together. The torture never actually ended, and it won't until the day you finally DIE.

      Delete
    7. Then who owns your mind, Luke?

      Delete
    8. The same person who has for seven years now.

      Delete
    9. @Skywalker: Oh excuse me, PARTIALLY mindless, not that, that's much better, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

      As to the similarity comment, I don't know how similar they are, I wasn't exposed too much to Stitch, nor Skein, or any other Azoth for that matter, to make that judgment, I just assume they are similar, since they came from the same place.

      @Minxie: You tell him.

      Delete
  3. You can stay very far away from me and keep the tests to yourself, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be PERFECTLY SAFE TESTS.

      Trust me, I am a doctor.

      Delete
    2. I doubt that. Besides, you'd have to take a number. I already have a bunch of creeps trying to test me.

      Delete