Sunday, April 1, 2018

Silence is so disappointing

So let me get this straight, I die for 4 years and everybody, all of a sudden begin to drop off the face of the earth? I mean, obviously Carter would still be around, I'm also really glad to see that Minxie is still here as well and there are a few, new players that have been introduced to the game. But overall, a lot of pieces seem to have dropped off, or just went silent.

Which is disappointing, the whole purpose of running their little blogs was to be able to socialize with people who are in the same situation, that you are in, right? Or maybe to document your memories? Or simply put, just to have fun. Back before my death, I made a post about how this little game has changed so much, the post was based off of a question that Morningstar was pondering at the time on his post which was, where were all of those brave heroes who were willing to fight back against their inevitable demise? In my post, I analyzed the state of the game at the time and how it has changed so much, that there were no more heroic pieces on the board, none of the people who were running, were fighting back anymore like in the old days. Only a few like Med, Annalee, Alex and... him... were putting up a fight, everyone else? Either sitting on the sidelines, or simply surviving for the sake of survival, not looking for any solutions to their problems, no. Now, the board was loaded with dark pieces, the only pieces that were willing to do whatever they could to achieve their goals despite the fact that they were being hunted by very powerful beings at the same time, pieces like: Morningstar, Redlight, Knitwolf and yours truly. There were no more heroes on the board, only villains, sometimes fighting amongst each other, sometimes working together, it was so much fun.

And now that I come back 4 years later, the game has turned yet again, now, almost everybody's gone!

KnitWolf is dead and her companions: Hart and Fell are doing, whatever they are doing in silence, part of me is glad that they didn't die and that Hart seems to have been able to pull Fell out of her self destructive path, but part of me can't shake this feeling that the reason for this prolonged silence, is because they are doing nothing, not continuing the Wolf's work, just darting from one place to the other, surviving, being non-factors. They are welcome to prove me wrong, if they somehow see this.

My good ol' friend Sanna is still around and it looks like she started dabbling in a little bit of research here and there, nice to see someone trying to do SOMETHING about their current predicament. I also like the attitude change, she comes off more ruthless than before, as I said Minxie, 4 years is a long time, I wonder how much you've changed? Are you still a protector? But what do you care the pondering of a faker, right?

Morningstar just disappeared, which is disappointing, considering the fact that he is a programmable puppet. I really hope that his silence is due to his owners deciding to put him on the shelf for the time being, or something and that it wasn't a complete personality wipe for him, which would mean that he is now a mindless husk, walking around somewhere. That would be so disappointing if that's what his reward was for ridding the world of Redlight yet again, with the help of some "friends". However, there is still hope for him to resurface, because, apparently, after the whole Redlight debacle, he became a part of some sort of team, but they've been inactive for 3 years now, looks like it, so fuck knows where Skywalker is today and if he is even himself.

And so many others, just disappeared, nobody there to bend the rules of the game any longer, it's all just so depressing. Even the dynamics have changed, the whole Proxy organization system is gone, fell apart, imploded in on itself. Severed party members running around, trying to salvage whatever they can, a lot of people dying in their attempts to run away from it all, inner fighting for control and backstabbing, everything's a mess and is in chaos, seems like the perfect time to return, right?

Right, so here I am, however, I changed as well, drastically and now, instead of simply bending the rules, I'm planning on setting the board itself on fire, my long lasting dream, I finally know a way of how to achieve it, an old friend showed me, during his last minutes and I intend to cash in on his findings. But before I can set the plan in motion, I need to prepare, which will take time, a lot of time, a lot of things to do, to retrieve and hopefully, a lot of new people to meet along the way, whether they will stand in my support, or in opposition, maybe I'll be able to run into some of the old faces mentioned above, wouldn't that be fun?

But no worries, I will keep you, those who care to check this blog, updated until the very end. After all, it is through this blogging business that I was able to make friends and to simply put it, it's just fun and is a good time spender.

30 comments:

  1. You reminded me of old friends who I miss and wish I could see again. I'm glad some of them were able to find peace though. Also a bit envious of it.

    The whole thing has changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has hasn't it? I don't like it.

      Delete
    2. The old ways weren't working, for anyone or anything.

      Delete
    3. As opposed to now? Where everybody is running around, killing each other, but doing it quietly without posting about it?

      Say what you want about the old days, but at least they were fun and exciting.

      Delete
    4. I say, let them all kill each other in silence. At least then we won't ahve the exposure effect as amplified as it once was.

      Delete
    5. You're so BORING, no wonder Star didn't like you.

      Delete
    6. I'll take that as a compliment any day of the week.

      Delete
  2. Except it seems that not all the proxy organizations are dead. Some are still alive and kicking, just... Keeping things quiet I suppose.
    I don't exactly blame them, considering how much of a mess everything is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, some still stand, but I would believe, that it would be getting harder for them to sustain their position, as I would assume other organizations are trying to move in on the recently freed up territory.

      It's not as well of an oiled machine as it was before.

      Delete
    2. Well from what I can tell, a couple seekers lived and are controlling a few small factions in my area.
      Although from what I've seen of it, they're doing a sloppy job.

      I'm seriously hoping somebody takes them down before I have to, as they've become a slight annoyance to me as of late. Chasing them down would be a slight inconvenience on my part after all.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, 4 years is a long time. Always wondered if you and Incognito would be proud. Guess I’ll get half of my answer if you’re for real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know, maybe some way, he will come back as well, death isn't a factor for some people stuck in this shit.

      Also, I like how you're warming up to the idea that it is possibly me.

      Delete
    2. Frankly I'm warming up to it like a turd in a microwave - unpleasantly, impractically, and about to explode in a mess.

      Delete
    3. I figured an old friends return would be a most promising sight, but clearly there's some sort of reservations and I doubt all of them are due to your disbelief in this Kelevra being the actual Kelevra.

      There's something else there.

      Delete
    4. There's my answer I guess. Only Kelevra would know there was something else.

      Delete
    5. I believe jump to such rash conclusions, simply because he was able to sound convincing is a bad idea.

      He sill hasn't explained as to how he came back from the dead. He has no reason to withhold that information now that the majority believe it to be him.

      Delete
  4. Greetings. I am inclined to believe you are who you say you are. Min practicing extra shooting recently led me to believe it is you. I deduced it was a decision of her subconscious mind tapping into her knowledge of you. Whether she has admitted to herself what she really holds true, I don’t know.

    You say you are a man of destruction, that is most fascinating. Chaos is truly the most beautiful thing to me. I do not meet many people who crave destruction. In my religion we have a god that symbolises destruction, and he is widely revered, if with caution. We have such a figure because without destruction, we cannot understand creation and preservation. A man who is brutally killed and is buried in the woods will give life to the flowers, grass and trees above. Through the flowers and trees he gives life to the animals and the insects. A deer grazes upon his grass and is killed by a hunter, who takes it home to feed and clothe his family. And then we have the hunters who could never bring anything home, the seeds that did not land in sunlight, and more optimistically the deer that escaped with their lives. Existence relies on a constant chaotic bartering of destruction, preservation and creation.

    It interests me to see someone who resides in the less appreciated part of the cycle.

    Tell me - do you accept the chaos of creation and preservation as much as you accept the chaos of destruction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could at least pretend to be on my side, Kalika. I don't go telling everyone about how you lie down in the forest for weeks for no reason.

      Delete
    2. Well holy shit. Talk about introducing yourself with an essay and philosophy, right off the bat.

      Whilst I am familiar with the concept of chaos of preservation, yes. I don't like it, no, simply because chaos of preservation creates a cycle of re-construction and growth, which then inevitably implodes in on itself and we have yet another chaos of preservation event.

      I mean, look at countless of wars humans had throughout history, it was only after those wars did significant technological, economical and sociological growth begin. No matter who lost, or won, once wars are concluded, people begin to re-build, based on the innovations they came up with during their wars. Rinse and repeat.

      The sole reason I accept chaos of destruction is because it destroys this meaningless loop we are stuck in, it actually yields an ending result, which is why, to me, it is the only course that matters and makes sense.

      Delete
    3. And my introduction to you, your last post, was a philosophical musing. I do not engage in idle conversation or making friends. It is a waste of time.

      Herein lies our difference. You wish to end samsara, it seems - the exhausting cycle of aimless and fumbling existence. I believe destruction does not end the cycle. It in fact facilitates it. It is part of samsara. You could set this entire planet on fire and the bacteria at the bottom of the oceans would still evolve. When a building is destroyed, the debris has to go somewhere - typically everywhere. Its energy can never cease to exist. It can only be transformed - into flame, into dust. Even science confirms it - energy can never be destroyed, only transformed.

      "Rinse and repeat" permeates everything and nothing. It is all that is. It is perhaps the only sure thing in both existence and non-existence.

      But I see that you, like Min, hold destruction to be the end of a line, not a part of an endless cycle. You both crave everything to end in flames and cease to darkness. You wish there was more than an oblivious, meandering existence and that escape was as easy as lighting a match. Thus I will likely never convince you.

      Delete
    4. It's just funny to me, that when I say I want to end everything, you assume I'm talking setting the world on fire, crumbling buildings and etc. You I assume I'm talking leveling shit so hard, that there's left over debris everywhere.

      So let me correct you in your assumption, I'm talking about, complete and total destruction, so that there's nothing left, nothing to repeat the cycle, nadda, zilch, donut.

      You just, cease to exist, just like the world, just like life. All gone, for there to be nothing left.

      Get it?

      Delete
  5. Motherfucker I've been BUSY. I have an office now and shit. That crap in Vegas just didn't work out, so I decided to go do other things. Hehehehe. BUUUUUT things have happened lately. Bad things. Things that need fixing. So here I am, once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOURE NOT HERE!!!! STOP pretending you're HERE WHEN YOU ARE SO OBVIOUSLY NOT HERE!!!!! STOP pretending you're YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT YOU!!!!!! YOU ARE DEAD!!! ACT LIKE IT!!!!

      Delete
    2. Well then! Glad to see that you're not a mindless husk just yet! So you got yourself an office huh? What's the matter, you're not going all corporate on me now? That'd be so boring.

      Also, I think she missed you Star.

      Delete
    3. I'm corporate as FUCK now, man. They forgot to give me a secretary though, so I had to go find one myself. Do you know how hard it is to find a GOOD Secretary? You have to find one, sneak into their house, drug them, and drag them back to the office. And then you find out they have NO IDEA HOW TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS. So I have to go through ALL the trouble of firing them... Least it saves me the trouble of shopping for groceries.

      Delete
    4. Oh well, that's not too bad then, I was afraid you were so corporate, to the point of asking people to sign a few papers here and there, before being allowed to eat their faces off.

      So anyways, what brought you out of your holiday Star? You say shit needs to get fixed, care to elaborate? And more importantly, can I break whatever you're trying to fix even more?

      Delete
    5. WELL. When I say fix, I more or less mean "Burn a section of Mobile, Alabama, to the ground" as opposed to actually repairing anything. You remember some bitch named Dia? Did a blog called "Be Wary of These"? Goes by the name "Jack Wolfe" now, on here? Well she did something that she shouldn't have done. She went and made a FUNCTIONAL Sanctuary down in goddamn Alabama. I can't get in. He That Is can't, or won't, get in. And I really just need to find a way to get rid of the whole place, and put things back the way they were. Way, WAY too many fucking so-called Proxies are OK with this place. Traitors, the lot of them.

      You wanna start breaking shit? Start there.

      Delete
    6. Oh you I'd love to, I absolutely love proving people wrong when it comes to them thinking that they are secure and safe, whilst sitting around in one spot.

      But there's a big problem, my return didn't come at a cost. I don't have access to my means of transportation I've had before, neither do I have the access to the Path anymore, for obvious reasons. So I can't exactly travel that far in a blink of an eye like before. Now if you're willing to give me a lift, that's a whole different snafu.

      But then there's also the problem of getting shit prepared for my future plans and all that crap. So I don't know, I'll get back to you once I check my schedule.

      Holy shit, I think I'm adopting a corporate mentality myself now, what has the world come to.

      Delete
  6. @ Kelevra Been a while, lovely.

    I would so love to have another conversation with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I missed me too.

      Apologies, I'm not trying to be rude, but if you could jog my memory here, I don't believe I have ever conversed with you, unless you changed your name online, hence why I don't recognize you.

      Delete