Thursday, April 5, 2018

Enough Philosophizing, on with the Planning.

So as I've said previously, I've changed a lot since my return and my priorities have switched up a lot. See, before my untimely demise, I was unfocused, all over the place, hopping from one "project" to another, without sometimes even finishing the previous one I would start, or simply ending it abruptly. There seemed to be so many distractions in the way, preventing me from focusing on my end goal, I blame it all on the lack of socializing due to being locked up in an asylum for the majority of my life, imagine all those years, wasting your time doing nothing but starring at white walls, of course as soon as I start talking to people, I become curious and willing to postpone my plans to explore and learn.

And there were so many distractions too: Learning that I am a human being who is capable of emotion, thanks to my very strange friendship with Minxie; Finding out that there are people out there who are just as willing to do anything to protect their goals, like how Knitty was willing to sacrifice anything to protect her "family"; And arguably, the biggest distraction... him... my bizarre fascination with him...

And throughout all of those experiences, there was one constant, the ability to share my new findings with her, my special darling, the love of my life, Fortissimo. She was always there for me, sharing every little thing I would learn about myself, about the world, about her, about us.

So naturally, that is the first part of my long and meticulous plan, is to get back together with her. That's right, we've been separated the moment I was killed off, the plan was, once I return, I would find her once more and we would join together once again, like before. But someone decided to interfere with that plan, since I couldn't find her anywhere, it's so weird, thinking about something and not having here there to share my thoughts with, I don't like that feeling, it's a distraction, a distraction that needs to be quenched.

Plus, I promised her the front seat view to the end of the world, I promised her that we would be there, to enjoy the view together, I am not going back on my promise to her.

Whoever took her away from me, they will regret that decision, no doubt they are reading this blog right now, to keep an eye on me, to know what I might know. Well whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your motives, I will find you, I will hurt you, I will re-join with her and then, I will let her do whatever she wants with you.

Be afraid, be very FUCKING afraid.

6 comments:

  1. You lost Fortissimo? How do you even function without her, I thought you two would have become dependent on each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're half right. While I can function without her, I am positively less of a threat than when I was with her. She always had my back, literally, she could sense danger due to her past connection to our Tall friend, that's why nobody could get a drop on me. And there were plenty of other things she would do for me, that would make my life easier.

      In return, I was her home, carrying her inside of me, letting her get as comfortable as she wanted, I would also teach her, through my interactions with other people, about humans and how they tend to function, and etc.

      But both of us, at that point in time, could exist without each other, if we decided to part ways. However, this time, when I find her and we merge once again, this time, it's going to be permanent, due to certain changes that I had to go through.

      Delete
    2. Could you elaborate on the "Other things she would do for me" part?

      I would love to know how Azoth can be used to ones advantage and what are the limits of said usage.

      Thank you.

      Delete
    3. So, you're weaker without her. Wonder if anyone'll try to take advantage of that.

      Delete
    4. @Ghost: Tell you what, tell me where you're hiding and at some point, most likely after I re-connect with her, I'll drop by and answer any questions you might have.

      @Carter:You could say that and most likely, but the mistake that people, or other creatures, have always made with me, was underestimating me.

      Delete
    5. I think at this point, anyone would be an idiot to underestimate their enemies.

      Delete